Two

Two::Paisley

 'Cause it's too cold for you here”

The Neighbourhood-Sweater Weather

Cold wind nipped at my exposed skin after the game. We were supposed to meet the players on their way in, but they were still over celebrating the 51 to 14 win. I rocked back and forth on my feet awaiting Ryan to hurry so we could get the stupid picture and whatever else so I could go home and eat pork ramen noodles with tea and binge watch Supernatural.

I yawned and Demi shook her head at me as I pulled out my iPhone to check what the time was for what felt like the fifteenth time in the past few minutes. Eventually I saw the brunette with a matching jersey as me walk over with who I assumed to be Eli due to the huge 64 on his chest cavity.

“Ladies.” Eli spoke as he came over giving Demi a rather friendly hug.

“How’s it going twin?” Ryan asked standing in front of me running his fingers through his dark brown locks, pushing random whisps of hair out of his face.

“Cold.” I answered.

“Sorry ‘bout that love. Here let’s get those pictures so you can get home and get warm.” He smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulders as Demi and Eli stood next to us. Ryan was producing a lot of body heat therefore I was tightly held on his side, my hand that wasn’t wrapped around him resting on his chest. I wasn’t going to lie this was a comfortable position, but I wasn’t going to get used to it. We then got a single picture of the two of us.

“Text that to me? And I still didn’t get your name.” He told me standing over my shoulder looking at the picture illuminated on my phone.

“Yeah, sure. My name is Paisley.”

“Pretty name.”

“Sure it is I’ll get this sent to you, you should probably go before your girlfriend rips my head off. I’ll wash your jersey and get it to you tomorrow.”

“Monday, I’m not gonna be here tomorrow and Sunday I’m gonna be sleeping because I miss it.”

“You miss sleeping?”

“Yeah I do. Now don’t go judging me there Paisley.”

“I’m not judging, I’m quite a lazy person myself. I reckon I spend about 50% of my home life watching Netflix and sleeping.”

“Ah Netflix. Who needs a boyfriend when you have that?” Demi butted in a knowing grin on her lips.

“Not me, boyfriends are underrated you know. I mean what do you even do with a boyfriend? Are they potty trained? Do I need to feed them?” I joked.