Five

Five:: Paisley

Singing our hearts out, Standing on chairs
Spending our time like we are millionaires
Laughing our heads off.The two of us there”

 The Script-Millionaires

   So far dinner was uneventful. Not that I was complaining though. Surprisingly CeCe and dad were getting along well.

      “Princess how’s Cameron?” Dad asked after a small stretch of silence.

“He’s good. He is thinking of proposing to Amelia. I think after their marriage we will quit dancing all together”

“You cant quit dancing you love it.” CeCe stated pointing her fork at me.

“I have to, I mean after a while it was gonna stop so I think this will be our last recital so we are making it really good.” I shrugged.

“You should come be the coach for the high school dance team. They suck.” CeCe told me trying to keep my love for dance alive.

“If you get me the information I’d love to.” I told her simply to get off the idea.

“Do you have a girl Blaze?” My mother asked brushing her hair to the side.

“Nah, none have really stood out to me like long term material.” He dismissed the topic.

“Dad’s getting married.” CeCe added. Her birthfather was a business man who had full custody of her. CeCe hated it really she wanted to live with us full time but she wasn’t allowed to. Though whenever her dad was on a business trip she was to stay with Demi and I.

“Do you like her?” Mom asked worry for her daughter evident.

“She’s okay, personally I think she’s a gold digger but dad says he’s in love so whatever.”

“Check!” my dad called to the waiter who quickly came and handed my dad the check as we all made our ways to our cars.

“All four of you kids are staying the night right?”

“Absolutley.”

************

Ryan’s Pov-

       As much as I loved Eli I was going to use the fork Kristian was eating with to jab out his jugular.

“I’m fucking telling your Kristian she has an ass to die for! Sure she’s weird but so are you so you need to ask her out already.”