Prologue

The blonde opened the door and found herself in the cafeteria. Jesy to her left and Leigh-Anne to her right she went towards a table. Soon the three girls were surrounded by other girls and also boys. Everyone loved them. How couldn't you?

Perrie, Jesy and Leigh were the three most popular girls in school, especially Perrie. She was blonde, thin, had blue eyes and her ability to make everyone laugh could make you wrap yourself around her little finger. She was loud and cheeky, but never disrespectful. Perrie knew where the limits were.

Jesy and Leigh weren't as "famous" as Perrie was but still two of the girls every guy on school wanted to have. Neither of them dressed inappropriate for school or anywhere else - that's why girls didn't talk bad about them behind their backs. They loved how genuine the girls were even though they were so extremely popular.

Perrie started talking to this guy whose name happened to be Zayn. She had to admit he looked amazing - he had black hair with blonde highlights in the front and his skin was a little darker because his father was from Pakistan. He looked good next to her because she was so extremely white, almost pale. His dark, brown eyes were sparkling and his voice would take your breath away. Perrie liked him a lot but not enough to date him - like a big brother. After all she wasn't the kind of girl to date anyone. She preferred being a single. Her best friends both were taken and tried to convince her to ask Zayn out. Zayn already had found the courage to ask her but she rejected him - in a nice way. He seemed to be her best friend, she was the only one in school who knew Zayn fancied both - men and women.

The blonde grabbed an apple of Zayn's. "Hey, where are the guys?" She asked with a smile and suddenly everyone turned their attention to Perrie. She always was in the middle of the spotlight.

"Haz and Lou are out, probably kissing and Liam and Niall are getting some food." He pointed at two guys who were waiting in the queue for their food. The one was short for a guy - around 5'7''. He had blonde hair but darker than Perrie. She had found out that he two of them had a lot in common, also their love for food. His name was Niall and he moved here a while ago from Ireland.

The other guy was rather tall, even taller than Zayn. He had light brown hair, which was slightly curled today, due to the rain. He wore a button down shirt like so often, all the buttons buttoned up. His name was Liam.

Soon they joined the table and started talking to Zayn and Perrie. She felt lucky whenever she was in school - she had a lot of friends and everyone loved her.

But of course, life isn't perfect for anyone. But Perrie never thought about the dark sides of her life when she was here. She never wanted school to end, she loved it her. That might sound odd for a sixteen-years old but she rather called school 'home' than actually the house she was living in.

No, she thought to herself. I won't think about this now.

And with another smile she turned her attention back to the boys, pushinh away her thoughts.

~*~

A/N: So, this is the prologue! Please, vote, comment and fan me! 

Comments really are the most appreciated! I really wanna know what you think so far! I thought it'd be nice to include the One Direction guys aswell because I'm a fan of them (kinda obvious though ;D)

On the side is a video of Perrie doing an impression of a goat! It seriously sounds like a goat! :D

Yeah, so, thanks for reading! <3

Marlene xx