Chapter Six

“Okay, where are we going?”

“No idea,” Perrie laughed and chills ran down my spine. Okay, seriously, Thirlwall stop this. “We thought you guys had an idea.”

I looked over to Perrie again and like so often I thought something was wrong. She looked really tired today, like she could fall asleep every second. I really wanted to know what was bothering her but I never found the courage...

“You are funny,” Harry said and laughed. “You invite us and then you don’t know what to do? Come on, you must’ve an idea.”

“Nope,” Leigh-Anne answered. “We were just extremely bored and we thought it’d be nice to spend some time with you again. We haven’t really done much together lately, outside school, you know. So... here we are.”

I felt Liam’s eyes on me and smiled at him. He suddenly blushed and turned away quickly. I suppressed a sigh – he was really cute and that stuff... but I just didn’t return his feelings and in some way I felt guilty for that. I never had to reject anybody and just now I didn’t feel ready for it. Hopefully the crush he seemed to have on me would fade away...

“We could go to the cinema,” Niall suggested. His accent was thick Irish, like always, and in some way it made me smile. My accent was also a bit different to the others somehow and it was good to know that I wasn’t the only one with a weird accent (mine was, Niall’s was adorable!)

“Watch which movie?” Louis asked and wrapped his arm around Harry’s shoulder.

“Hm... what’s playing today?” Jesy asked and grinned around.

“Let me check,” Zayn smiled and got out his blackberry. I was rather jealous of him because they all got those super cool smartphones, iPhones or blackberries and I had a nokia... and it didn’t even show pictures or anything. You couldn’t make photos. The highlight of it was that it least was coloury and not black-and-white.

What To Expect When You’re Expecting,” he read out loud. “It’s a romantic comedy.” He looked up and smiled. “Sounds nice?”

“What is it about?” Perrie asked and smiled again, causing my heart to race yet again.

“Okay, there stands... A look at love through the eyes of five interconnected couples experiencing the thrills and surprises of having a baby, and ultimately coming to understand the universal truth that no matter what you plan for, life doesn't always deliver what's expected,” he read out loud and looked up at us again. “They play it in half an hour so we would need to hurry if we wanted to get there in time.”

“Okay, let’s vote. Who wants to go?” Leigh-Anne asked and raised her hand herself.

Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, Perrie, Leigh, Jesy, Zayn and I raised our hands and looked at Niall expectantly. “C’mon, it’s surely funny!” I tried to convince him and blushed red because my voice was higher than normally; it was always like this when I was excited.

Niall sighed and raised his hand too, looking at us suspiciously. “Okay, but only because obviously outvoted.” He sighed and got up from his seat. He pulled up his pants properly. “What are you waiting for? You wanted to see it, so let’s go!”

“Who’s driving?”

“We’re gonna need two cars or two taxis,” Zayn said and looked around.

“I’ll be able to drive five of us,” Louis offered and grabbed Harry’s hand, showing there would only be four more people able to drive with him.

“I can drive some people too,” Jesy offered and Leigh linked arms with her.

“I will drive with Louis,” Niall and Zayn said in unison.