Final Author's Note

Wow, I cannot believe it's over D:

It's been two months now since I started writing this story and it was like a part of my life - it will always be, I guess, no matter how stupid this sounds. This has been my first girlxgirl and also my first Little Mix fanfiction, let alone Jerrie :D

I wanna thank some people :D

First of all there is Jovana, aka @joanah :) The entire fanfiction is kinda dedicated to her because she is the best girl in the entire world and I love her to bits because she always manages to make me laugh, no matter what mood I am in :) I love you, okay? :*

Then there is Reni, aka @Reninchen :) She is one of my best tumblr friends and I just wanna tell you that you shouldn't be jealous over me because you're an amazing writer yourself - people just haven't discovered it yet! (this is kinda a appeal to the ones reading this checking out her amazing story Spera!!!)

And then @EverythingIsForMe - I am so sorry, I don't know your name! >_< But I wanna thank you because you were one of the main reasons I was writing this. Thank you for all the comments and you gotta keep up with your fanfiction!!

Also I wanna thank @HazzsCat (Sorry, I dunno your name either) because even though she didn't read from the start she was also being supportive to the end! So, thank you!

I also wanna thank all the other people that commented on a regular base, like @anna_banana_ - thank you!! :)

And also do I want to thank some people that will never read this, like my friends or my family that keep up with my fanfiction-/Little Mix obsession :D

(and my english teacher in case she really reads this - thank you Ms Riedel!)

Okay, that was it :D And I hope you'll read my next Jerrie fanfiction too, even tho I have no name for it yet xD 

I love each and everyone of you! 

Thank you for reading this, like seriously! :)

Love with loads of kisses,

Marlene xx