'What Do You Desire?' A History of WWE's Resident Devil.

Not much is known about Daniel 'The Devil' Boyce. He has kept pretty tight lipped about his past. Not even his friends know what happened to him in his formative years. All they know is that he was raised on his grandpa's ranch just outside of Menan, Idaho. But other than that. Nothing is known about him. He moved to Phoenix, AZ when he started wrestling for indie and local circuits or promotions. His nickname 'The Devil' was derived from his love for causing the occasional stint of mischeif, or chaos when called for, and the fact he was a fan of Marvel Comics Blind Vigilante, 'Daredevil'. But the one thing everyone learns one way or the other is to never doubt the Devil's loyalty when it comes to friends, married or otherwise. Because those who do, end up being a lot more than a grease stain on the pavement. They become a distant memory.
The people that he became very close to was the Bella Twins. When Brie got married to Bryan Danielson, 'Daniel Bryan'. He was happy for her. But he couldn't help but think that something would go amiss.
He always dreamed of being married himself and have a family of his own, but has yet to find the right girl to share his life with or tell about his past. So whoever he deems worthy of his love and I mean as more than just friend. Will know the whole story, but telling others will be at their discretion.

In october of 2016, He and every other friend of Brie and Bryans, found out that Brie was pregnant. And he was even asked to be Birdie's godfather, which he hesitantly turned down. The reason he gave is that he didn't feel worthy enough or good enough to be in line for such a sacred duty. But he agreed to be one of Birdie's 'Uncles'. When Birdie was born in May of 2017, he took the role of Uncle seriously. He even rivaled JJ in terms of spoiling Birdie. When Nicole, Brie's sister, was having trouble moving on from John Cena after he out of the blue called off the engagement. He helped her process what was wrong with the relationship, like how it always was about him not them or her. Or how she had to walk on egg shells around him and his house rules, etc.
After she started dating her DWS dance partner. Everything seemed to be quieting down around Scottsdale and Phoenix. That was until Nicole was possibly was going to move to LA and Brie wanted to as well just to be closer to her sister as Nicole tried to recapture her twenties that she missed out on as a result of dating John. Which caused 'Nature's Champion' to have a meltdown that would make even Smokey Bear and 'Captain Planet' blush. So much in fact that Brie called the only guy or friend nearest her in Phoenix to come and try to calm her down. Or at least listen to her and hopefully give some advice.