The Devil's Share. (Part 2)

The next morning, I was shaken awake by Birdie. "I'm up little one." I said with a mile wide grin on my face.
"Morning, Uncle Daniel." She smiled.
"Morning, Birdie." I kissed her cheek as I sat up and stretched and yawned. I looked to the left side of the bed and found no Brie. "Where's your mom?"
"In the kitchen making breakfast for us." She replied.
"Okay." I slid out of bed and picked her up into my arms and we headed into the living area/kitchenette of the hotel room.
"Hey, mommy. Look whose up?" Birdie beamed with pride.
"Ohh, did you wake your uncle up?" Brie asked Birdie.
"Well, mommy. I wanted to make sure he didn't miss breakfast." She told Brie with this innocent look on her face that made me laugh a bit but made Brie smile.
"Uh huh." Brie snickered. I walked over to Brie after setting Birdie on one of the stools on the island across from the oven.
"Mmm, morning Brie." I said as I kissed her neck.
"Ooh, morning to you, my Devil." She grinned as she turned her head to the left and I turned mine to the right and kissed her a couple times before I wrapped my arms around her.
"So. What's for breakfast and do you need any help?" I asked.
"No. I got everything under control, baby." She said as I joined Birdie on one of the stools. "And we're having eggs,sausage and toast." She added.
"Perfect, honey." I smiled as I talked with Birdie. Talking about what all three of us would do for 'Mania weekend. After breakfast we all headed to the next live event on the road to Wrestlemania.

Over the next few weeks, Kofi, Bryan and I had singles matches against each other. Kofi and I teamed up one time against Bryan and Rowan.
Which Kofi and I won. More less barely. But I was happy and so was Kofi. Our match was becoming a very hyped match on the card for Wrestlemania.
The week before Wrestlemania. Hunter gave us a few days off following the Interesting tag match between Kofi and me vs Bryan and Rowan. So we headed home to Phoenix, AZ.

On the flight back to our home in Phoenix. Brie asked if there was anyone I remember from my early days that I had a strong friendship with. I told her about Alex Ambrose and that we were the terrors of any indie promotion we were in. I also told her we were like brothers in our humble beginnings as wrestlers. When she asked if she could meet Alex one day. All I said was, "Well. I think he should be with Peyton at the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony next Saturday. So you may meet him. If not I'll talk to him and see what he says to visiting us."
"Okay, baby. I just would like to meet someone who knew my man before us in the WWE knew him." She smiled as Birdie slept in the seat near the window. "I didn't know that Cassie was dating anyone. Ever since her breakup with Sean. She has been happier but a little depressed a month ago. She has been keeping things closer to the vest. I'm glad to hear she's dating someone." Brie said as she laid her head on my right shoulder as the flight continued.

When we landed in Phoenix Which was late in the afternoon. We grabbed our carry on bags including Birdies diaper bag and deplaned and grabbed the rest of our bags from baggage claim. When we went out to my pickup and got loaded up the back with our bags and I put Birdie in her car seat. Then Brie got in the front passenger seat and I got in the driver's seat and started up the truck and headed to Brie and I's home.

Once we got home, I parked the truck in the garage, closed the garage door and we all got out of the pickup, Birdie went inside the house as Brie and I unloaded our bags from the back.
"Two to three days home, with my beautiful Brie and adorable Birdie." I said as me and Brie carried in our bags into the house. Birdie ran to the sofa as Brie and I took our bags upstairs and unpacked the clothes and put them in a hamper, Brie also put Birdie's clothes from the tour or the last few weeks into the hamper as well. Once we were done unpacking, I took the clothes hamper down to the laundry room which is down in the basement and separated the whites, colors, darks, and delicates. Then started a load of laundry and returned to the living room. Where I saw Brie and Birdie playing around. I leaned against the door frame and just observed them having fun. I smiled as I watched Brie and Birdie playing either patty cake or even just coloring with each other. When Birdie noticed me she grinned at me as did Brie who signaled me over to where she and Birdie were.
"I see that Birdie is having fun with her mom." I smiled as Brie kissed my cheek.
"So when will the washer be finished with the first load of laundry?" Brie asked.
"I'd say in about an hour and some change." I told her. She nodded in understanding. "Any requests for dinner tonight?" I asked her and Birdie.
"What would you like Uncle Daniel to make for dinner tonight Birdie?" Brie asked Birdie and she grinned.
"Can we have anything?" Birdie asked as she smiled and I nodded. She then said, "Can you make chicken and cheese?"
I smiled as I replied, "You mean Chicken Parmesan?" I asked. She nodded. I got up and said. "Will you help your mom with laundry while I cook the chicken parm?" I asked her. She nodded. "Okay." I went to the kitchen as Brie continued to play with Birdie.