The Devil's Golden Opportunity. (Part 2.)

The next morning, I woke up to Birdie laying between us. I smiled as Brie was awake as well. 'Nightmares again?' I whispered.
'Yeah. She slid in between us and told me she had a very bad dream.' Brie told me.
'Ohh, poor, Birdie.' I kissed Birdie's cheek. 'Well, I better get to Hunter's office and tell him the good news and the plan to move up the wedding.'
' See you in a few, baby.' She smiled as she leaned over and I met her halfway and kissed her lips. I got dressed and headed to the office suites of the hotel and when I reached Hunters office I knocked.
'Come in.' He said.
I opened the door and walked in. "Hey, Hunter."
"Daniel. What can I do for you?" He asked.
"Well, there's a couple things. Brie is pregnant, and I was hoping for some time off to go home and have the wedding." I asked.
"Sure. It's we can last a couple weeks with out you on tv." He said.
"Your pulling my leg here right?" I asked.
"No. Look, I may act like an asshole on camera. But you of all people know that's not true." He grinned.
"Sometimes it's hard to tell." I laughed as did he.
"But seriously, Daniel. Congratulations on the the pending arrival. And take a couple weeks to organize your wedding and get whatever you need done." He smiled. "But that will be all the time off you get until after Money In The Bank."
"Funny you should ask, Brie and I would like to go on our honeymoon after Money In The Bank." I grinned.
"I think that can be arranged." He shook my hand and said, "After Money In The Bank. You and Brie can go on your honeymoon. Where you thinking of going?"
"Nassau, Bahamas. Ocean Club Resort. Private Villa's, beaches. Pretty much a newly weds dream." I told him.
"Well, have fun. Is there anyone else we need to give time off for your wedding?" He asked.
"Well, Cassie and Jessie, Alex. Is all I know for now." I said.
"Okay. I'll make the necessary arrangements for them to get the necessary time off." He smiled as I left the office and headed back to the hotel room.

"Well what did he say?" Brie asked as I came into the room.
"We have the time off to organize the wedding and pull it off." I told her.
"Two weeks, right?" I nodded. "That's doable. And I think between me, Cassie, Jessie, Maya and Nikki next to me. It will be a breeze to get everythng rounded up for the wedding." She smiled as she finished cooking some pancakes and eggs for all of us. Birdie grinned as I walked up to the couch and sat down next to her.
"You going to marry mommy?" She asked.
"Yes, sooner than we originally planned but it can be done." I smiled as I kissed her forehead.
"Then does that mean I can call you daddy?" She asked.
"You don't have to. You can keep calling me by my first name if you wish." I replied.
"I think daddy will be enough." She grinned as she hugged me.
"Ohh, as you wish angel." I smiled. We ate breakfast, washed, dried and put the dishes away, got packed up and headed to the airport to catch a flight to Phoenix.

When we landed, we grabbed our carry-on luggage from the over head bin. Then with Birdie in my arms, we deplaned went to baggage claim and once we did that, we went to long term parking and loaded up the pickup.
Once Brie secured Birdie in her car seat and we were ready to go. We headed home.

We arrived home close to forty-five minutes due to traffic and we found an interesting sight. John and Kathy along with Maya and JJ were there. I smiled as I came around and opened the back door as Brie ran to her family, as I released Birdie from her car seat and helped her out of the car. "Grandma, Grandpa!" She yelled and ran into Kathy's arms as she crouched and hugged her granddaughter.
"Ohh, hey sweetie." Kathy grinned. And in no time, JJ, Kathy, and John looked at me. Maya approached me along with Brie.
"Mom, dad. This is my fiance, Daniel Boyce." Brie introduced me.
"So, your the guy my daughter and granddaughter have been raving about?" Kathy asked.
"I would hope so." I smiled. "I'd hate to think another Daniel Boyce is walking around somewhere."
"Well, even though, John and I want to be mad that she started dating you, but when Maya told us that you made Birdie and Brie happy." I looked to Maya who had this sheepish grin on her face and patted her back in a reassuring manner. "We didn't really see a reason to doubt Maya's opinion or review of you, and since you did give Brie and Birdie a home. During and after Brie's divorce from Bryan. And after talking with JJ and John. I'd like to be the first, after Maya I'm sure. To welcome you to the family." Kathy came up and hugged me as John and JJ came up and did the same.
After they broke their group hug, "Well, then it's good of you guys to be here, Brie and I are having the wedding here in two weeks. And on top of that news," I wrapped my left arm around Brie's shoulders."
"I'm pregnant." Brie finished.
"Ohh, congratulations you guys." Maya said.
After Brie, Maya and Birdie along with Kathy went inside. JJ, John and I grabbed me, Brie and Birdie's bags and headed inside ourselves. We set them at the bottom of the staircase. "I'll call Nikki and let her know." JJ said.
"Thanks JJ." I said as John and I talked.
"Well, Hunter tells me that your up for a title match at Money In The Bank. Said you challenged Kofi to a Lux match for the WWE Championship." He said.
"Yeah. I did. I mean it was my Original Sin that kept Bryan down long enough for him to win said Championship." I smiled. "But I thought I'd challenge him to a WWE title match since he promised me a shot at it."
"You really are the Devil." John chuckled.
"Oh, are my horns showing?" I added which made him laugh.
"Nikki and Artem are hopping the next flight out here, and should be here in the morning." JJ told us.
"Alright. Well, let's join the girls." I said with a grin.