The Devil's Share. (Part 1)

The next morning, I woke up to see Birdie sleeping between me and Brie. Brie was awake and smiling. "What's up?" I asked.
"Not much. Birdie had a nightmare and since you were really asleep. I told her she could sleep between us."
"Ohh, poor girl." I said as I moved a bit of hair from the front of Birdie' face to behind her ear. "Well, any breakfast requests?"
"Toast lightly buttered, some scrambled eggs, and I think just some cereal for little Birdie here." Brie smiled. I kissed Birdie's forehead and kissed Brie's lips before getting out of bed and heading to the kitchenette of the room and got breakfast started.

After breakfast, Brie got a change of clothes for her and Birdie as she wanted to take a shower and I washed, dried and put the dishes away as she had her shower with Birdie. Before I finished making the bed, Brie came out wearing a nice blue, white and red plaid button up with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue undershirt, acid wash jeans, a pair of stilletto heeled boots. Birdie was wearing a kid sized 'Brie Mode' T and for bottoms. She was wearing my gift from her first birthday. I had a special pair of sweats made for her. That said along the sides. 'The devils in the details.' And she looked adorable. I approached my girl and her daughter. Birdie reached for me as I approached, I took her in my arms and hugged and kissed Brie.
"I could get used to this." I smiled.
"So, what's the plan for today baby?" Brie asked.
"Well, since today is Monday and not Tuesday. I'd like to spend the day with my girlfriend. And her lovely daughter. So. Birdie." Birdie lifted her head. "How would you like to go to the zoo?" Birdie smiled and hugged my neck. "I take that as a yes." I giggled.
"Daniel," I looked to Brie as she continued. "You have got to be Birdie's favorite Uncle. Not that I'm complaining. But I'd like to know why you spoil Birdie and me so much but more so with Birdie?"
"Possibly, because since I have no surviving family left. I just want to make sure Birdie has everything she needs and wants. I guess you can call it a mild version of survivors guilt." I smiled as Brie giggled.
"Fair enough." Brie smiled.

We spent the day at the zoo and Birdie enjoyed the giraffe's as they leaned down and plucked some hay from her hand. She applauded and laughed. But when we got to the reptile house, I was allowed to take a boa from a handler and it instantly liked me. For me it wasn't hard to figure out when a snake like a boa liked me. I held the head and gently, brought the snake close to Birdie. "It's okay, Birdie. Snakes aren't as dangerous as people think. They only strike or constrict when their afraid or provoked." Birdie hesitantly extended her hand and gently petted the Boa's head. The snake slithered up her arm a bit but I only allowed it to go so far. Brie smiled as Birdie and I bonded over a now mutual love for reptiles. Although for now, this would be the only time I'd handle a snake at least in front of Birdie until she was a few years older or was a teenager. The snake I had to worry about was Brie's ex. Because come hell or high water. Bryan, would pay for his mistakes at Wrestlemania 35. Because I woud be part of the WWE Championship match. Even if it was as Special Guest Referee. And Bryan, would understand the term, 'The Devil's Share.'

When we returned to the hotel before seven, Brie carried a couple chinese takeout bags and after I put Birdie down in bed, I rejoined Brie as she spread the chinese takeout boxes out evenly.
"This is your honey walnut shrimp, and sweet fire chicken, and your fried rice and soft chow mein mix. And the rest is mine." She said laughing evilly and I just smiled and shook my head gently.
"You are evil, Brie darling. But not as evil as me." I grinned as she playfully punched my shoulder.
"I love you, Daniel." She sat next to me on the sofa. "Birdie loves you." she smiled, "Your turning out to be the perfect guy. And I can't imagine my life moving forward with anyone else than you." I smiled as we ate.
"I love you too, Brie. I also love Birdie just as much. I look forward to our date, which considering my now busy schedule until Wrestlemania..." Brie smiled and leaned over and put her food down and then gently took my food from my hands and leaned back, put the food on the coffee table and straddled me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled even more.
"Dani. Your the nicest guy I've met. You've been there for me and my sister countless times. This past month you've been there for me and Birdie throughout the entire divorce and custody proceedings. Your my friend, my confidant and as of a several hours ago. My new boyfriend. And I know. For a fact that you'll make time for us, unlike Bryan. I want you to do what makes you happy. But I also want you to be safe while doing it. And why can't this count as our first date?" She asked.
I thought it over and she was right. "Your right Brie, as always." She smiled. "But the moment we get home. We go on a real date."
"I'm okay with that." She leaned over and kissed me. I grinned as we pulled away from each other, then finished eating. Once we finished eating, She slid off my lap as I cleaned up the empty takeout boxes and threw them away, Brie stayed on the sofa as I went to toss the empty boxes in the trash. Once I came back and sat down, she straddled me again as I sat upright. "So what should we do now?"
"I think we can come up with something." I gave Brie a very evil, toothy smile and she grinned back at me.
"Does my Devil of a boyfriend want me?" She asked.
I closed my eyes, leaned in close and slid my face down her chest and breathed her scent in as I made my way to looking at her face. Then my eyes shot open and I said, "You have no idea. But we'll have to be quiet and careful not to wake up Birdie."
"Agreed. Come here." Brie kissed me and set off a very hott, steamy and passionate makeout session that had me panting when she broke our kiss and pulled away just enough to look me in the eye. "Wow. Your an amazing kisser, Dani."
"Your an incredible kisser as well Brie." I told her.
We continued our makeout session and I rolled to the right pinning Brie on her back and she giggled as I slowly slid my hands up and down her sides, the second pass up her sides, I hooked my fingers at the bottom of her top and she sat up and helped me take her top off, I then concentrated undoing her jeans as she unclipped her bra. Once I unbuttoned an unzipped her jeans, she lifted her ass off the sofa and I pulled off her jeans and panties and tossed them aside. I then kissed a path down her neck, between her breasts only to stop long enough to kiss, lick and suck on her right breast, I even went as far as to lightly nibble on her erect nipples. Which caused her to moan a bit louder. After switching to her left breast and doing the same I did to her right. I continued to kiss a path down her stomach, pelvis and when I reached her pussy, I kissed my way down and her slit and once I kissed my way up and planted a kiss on her clit. She shivered a bit. Then ran her handsthrough my hair as I slid a couple of fingers into her snatch and drove them in and out with growing intensity. It wasn't long after I started flicking my tongue over her bud, and kept driving my fingers in and out of her pussy. She soon tightly gripped my hair and pulled my face a little deeper into her wet pussy, I pulled my fingers from her cunt and just slid my tongue into her opening as deep as it would go. She tried her best to muffle her increasing volumed moans. She even bit down on her fist as her legs began shaking on both sides of my head. 'Oohhh, god baby. Your gonna make me cum.' She whined as her voice started cracking as I picked up the pace on my licking and tongue fucking of her snatch which caused her to pant out, 'Baby, don't stop please don't stop, please don't stop. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna, aaahhhh.' She came all over my face and tongue.
I pulled away and smiled and as I kissed a path up her stomach, between her breasts, neck and to her lips. Sharing the taste of her sweet juices. She smiled as we kissed a couple more times and she pushed me back and I landed on my back on the other side of the sofa and she sat up and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and gently pulled my jeans along with my boxers which caused my shaft to stand bolt upright and Brie wasted no time in taking my entire length into her mouth and bobbed her head and up and down on it and I ran my hands through her hair as her lips felt so good on my dick. Every other bob of her head, she pushed herself on my length, so I clutched a fistful or two of her hair and pushed her head deeper onto my cock. She choked and gagged and sputtered for a bit and I released the back of her neck and she popped her mouth off my dick and grinned whiled catching her breath, "I want to feel this inside me, baby." She grinned. She quickly straddled me and held the head to my dick to her entrance, "Do you want this pussy, baby?" She asked. She said gently gliding the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips making it slick with her juices.
"Oh, yeah." I replied wih a grin.
"Okay. Here we go, baby." She slowly lowered herself onto my shaft and slowly began to bounce up and down on my dick and slowly picked up the pace and intensity. She was soon riding me to her hearts content. When it looked like she was about to moan loudly enough to possibly wake up Birdie. I clapped my hand over her mouth and once in a while she bit down on my hand. Which, quite frankly didn't bother me much.

45 minutes later...
I had Brie bent over the back of the sofa, I pulled her hair causing her to stand upright a bit more, I soon let go of her hair and wrapped my right arm around her shoulders and she placed both her hands on my right arm as I continued to plow into her. It wasn't long after, that her breathing became labored, as did mine as I felt her sixth orgasm approaching fast along with fourth. "I'm gonna cum, baby." She panted.
"I'm right on your heels, Brie darling." I replied.
"I want us to cum at the same time, baby. Please." She begged and not a second later, she got her wish, as we shared our third united orgasm of the night, Brie clasped her left hand over her mouth as she moaned loudly and suprisingly enough was able to muffle her loud moans enough so she didn't wake little Birdie.
When it was all over, I pulled out of Brie's overflowing pussy and rolled over the back of the sofa with Brie follwing not too far behind. She laid on her back against my chest and smiled as she turned her head to the left and kissed my cheek, which prompted me to turn my head to the right and she kissed me again, except this time on my lips.
"Mmm, that was incredible, baby." She smiled as she pulled the blanket that was over the back of the sofa and covered us both in it.
"You," I kissed her cheek, "were," near the back of her bottom jaw, "so," gave her a long kiss on the side of her neck, "spectacular, Brie." I smiled.
"Mmmm, if this is what to expect, this and other things. I look forward to have you as my husband one day." She smiled as I slid both arms aroud her and held my arms wih both hands.
"And I, my dear Brianna Colace. Can't wait to be married to you and have little Birdie as my stepdaughter." I kissed her neck which caused her to giggle and lower her head to her left shoulder. "Love you, Brie." I said.
"And I love you, Daniel." She replied as she kissed my cheek and laid her head on my chest as I laid my head on the arm of the sofa and both of us fell asleep.