Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"How'd you figure it out?!" Jess yelled.

"I knew Niall would tell me if I asked what time it was and I know that Europe is five hours ahead of home and the difference in time between here and home is five hours. It was either England or Ireland, I picked England cos it's not that warm."

Jess took off my blindfold. It was bright. I squinted my eyes.

"I hate you!" She hit me playfully.

"Hey! It's not my fault I'm a geography nerd!" I laughed. "I know my time zones!"

"She's good." Niall laughed.

"I didn't know where in England we are until you took my blindfold off. It still could've been a little bit of a surprise." I smiled.

"Damn!" Jess looked upset now.

I put my arm around her. "I'm still surprised!"

She looked at me.

"I had no idea we were in England until about 2.7 minutes ago." I explained.

"Yea until Niall ruined it." Jess said.

"I didn't mean to!" Niall defended himself. "She asked what time it was, I didn't see the harm in telling her!"

Jess grunted.

"Cheer up." I said. "Dude, we're in England."

She smiled. "Yea we are."

"That's my girl."

We hugged and Niall tried to push us over and we laughed at him when he didn't succeed and we kept our balance.

They each held one of my hands and even though I knew where we were, they wouldn't tell me where they were taking me. Reading the signs along the board walk we were now walking down, I figured out that we were in London which was home to the a lot of celebrities. I hoped that whatever they had planned involved someone of some status. Regardless of how many times I asked, they wouldn't tell me where the board walk led.

We stopped to get coffee at a Starbucks. I got a chai latte, Niall got a fruity smoothie and Jess got a water bottle. It was only then that I realized that it was only the three of us there. I mean, other London residents cluttered the board walk but none of my other friends nor my sister were with us. I decided to investigate.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"I don't know." Jess smirked.

"Yes you do." I smiled.

"Nope."

"Yes!"

"Well I'm not going to tell you."

"And why not?"

"Because you've already figured out enough."

"Not my fault."

"I know." She glared at Niall.

"I'm sorry!" Niall threw his hands up in surrender. "Man, you hold grudges!"

"I'm still mad at you." Jess said.

"I know." Niall grinned. "But you love me."

"Nope."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"Ahh, but you do." Niall held up a finger.

"I don't though." Jess smiled a sarcastic smirk.

"I do." I smiled.

Niall stuck his tongue out at me and I poked it. He laughed and kissed me.