Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

"It kicked!" I exclaimed.

"What kicked?!"

"The baby!"

"Oh my God!"

It kicked again.

"Give me your hand!" I said as I placed his hand on my belly.

    When the baby kicked again, he clapped his free hand over his mouth and tears welled up in his eyes. When his first tear fell, I started crying too. This was our baby. Something we created. It was a miracle. We had created a miracle. And now, we both stood there crying, holding our hand-made miracle in a hotel in London, England.

    It was so surreal knowing how different life was now than it was six months before. I had a boyfriend (which that part, on its own, I thought was far-fetched) and it was Niall Horan from One Direction, and I was pregnant with his baby. You can't make this stuff up.

"We need to pick out names!" Niall said.

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I wiped my eye.

"Hey." Louis said when I opened the door. "Is everything okay? Were you crying?"

I broke down and hugged him.

"What's wrong?" He said frantically.

"The baby kicked!" I cried.

He let out a sigh of relief. "I thought you were upset!"

"No!" I let go of him and held his hands, looking into his eyes. "I'm so, so happy!"

"That's awesome! Congratulations!" He finally smiled.

"Feel it!" I grabbed his hand and put it on my bump.

"Oh my God!" He said when the baby kicked again. "That's incredible!"

He looked into my wet eyes and started crying himself.

"That's incredible." He repeated. "Wow."

I laughed and another tear fell from my eye. Louis wiped it away.

"Hey, what's going on?" Zayn asked as he walked up.

"The baby's kicking!" Louis said.

"Oh cool! Can I feel?"

    People slowly started collecting at our room and they all wanted to feel the baby kick. All the girls (plus Niall and Louis) cried and everyone told Niall and I congratulations and how proud of us they were. It made me feel happy and less down about the fact that I had gotten pregnant when I was sixteen. Their love and support was truly all I needed to make it full term. They were really helping Niall and I out with everything we needed.

    About half an hour later, Paul announced that we were going to take a tour of the town. Even though four of the five boys and all the girls there (besides my friends) were from England, nobody had ever really been on a historical tour. Even still, it was technically my birthday party. And I had been to England once and that trip was certainly under very different circumstances.

    Everyone finished getting ready and met downstairs in the lobby. After signing a few autographs, we got into a double-decker bus and we were off. Of course, we sat on the top, and security made sure no one came up to bother us. We had a personal tour guide who told us about absolutely everything in London. Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Abbey Road, and more. Niall and I held hands the entire time. I saw that Danielle and Liam, Louis and Eleanor, and Zayn and Perrie were holding hands too.