Chapter One | Mind Going Crazy

"I can't believe this is happening

"I can't believe this is happening. Why hasn't he said anything? He can make this all go away." I said as I read the latest article released about me.

"Jasmine, you cant make the truth go away." Mother said.

"It's not the truth because I haven't seen that man since I was a child so he is not my father." I said.

"Jasmine, I understand you're upset, but please calm down so we can talk properly." Mother said.

"What did you see in him?" Justine asked.

"He is very different from how the media portrays him. He has always been very kind and supportive to me. I know he failed to do his job as a father but you have to understand it is very hard for him. I hope you are open minded when you two meet." Mother answered.

"What do you mean meet? I'm not meeting him." I said.

"Jasmine, His family and him are on their way here to meet you and figure out what to do." Mother said.

"So, this is why you wanted us to come to Germany." Jessica said.

"Yes, i believe we will be more comfortable here to deal with everything." Mother said.

-

Wikipedia

Jasmine Jenkins, also known as Golden Barbie is a German-British-American business mogul and social media personality.

Jasmine Antonia Catherine Jenkins (born 22 June 1997; Frankenthal, Germany) is the daughter of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Catherine Jenkins.

She is an illegitimate child of Charles, Prince of Wales.

She has not been acknowledged by the royal family.

If she was, then she would be styled Princess Jasmine of Wales. She would also be eighth in line for the throne. She is the first half-American and the first biracial Royal relative in the history of the British monarchy. She is a citizen of the United Kingdom as well as of the United States and Germany.

-

"You can do this, Jasmine. We're here for you." Justine said as she squeezed my right hand and Jessica squeezed my left hand.

"Yes, were here and you got this." Jessica said.

"Girls, it's time." Mother said as we arrived at a large double doors with a two guards and a butler standing there.

The butler nodded his head at us and turned and opened the double doors and we followed him in.

"Your Majesty, Ms. Catherine Jenkins , Jasmine Jenkins, Justine Jenkins and Jessica Jenkins have arrived." He announced.

"Thank you, Alfred." The Queen said as the butler walked out.

His whole family was in there; have deep discussions, which stopped and they all looked at us.

Charles stood up and cleared his throat.

"Mum, I would like you to meet Catherine Jenkins and our daughter, Jasmine and also her daughters, Justine and Jessica Jenkins." Charles said as I forced myself not to roll my eyes.

We immediately dipped into curtsies. "Your Majesty." I greeted softly but clearly as I dipped. Then I raised upright, caught Charles's proud grin, and moved to focus my attention on the lovely elderly couple in front of me.

"Catherine, Jasmine, Justine, Jessica, please come and sit," the Queen gave us a warm, welcoming, comforting smile and motioned to the couch across from hers. "And please, call me Elizabeth." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Jasmine, I know this must be hard for you but we just want to get to know you better and see where we can go from here." Elizabeth said.

"I guess we can do that." I said.

"I understand that you're twenty two and already chief operations officer of your mother's company. How is that possible?" Prince Philip asked.

"I graduated with a bachelor's degree in business administration from University of California. I had already started working for the company as summer job when I was sixteen and climbed my way to the top. I learned everything from bottom to top." I answered.

"Very impressive." William said. "It's good to know that one of my younger siblings has a brain." He added.

"I would be offended but she has brains and beauty." Harry said.

-

Here's How Much Every Member of the Jenkins Family Is Worth

It's no secret that the Jenkins family is swimming in cash, but exactly how much are we talking?

Though only their own accountants know for sure, various media outlets and websites have estimated the net worth of every member of the famous clan. Here's how the family members rank:

Catherine Jenkins is CEO of $40 billion (2018 sales) IT provider Jenks International, which has 30,000-plus customers including T-mobile and Xinfinity.

She landed on the magazine's 2019 Billionaires list for the fourth time.

Her net worth is $29 billion.

Jasmine Jenkins is worth $3 billion.

She is the COO of her mother's company - plus she has endorsement deals, models and her own entertainment production company. She has a foundation called the Jasmine Foundation which focuses on mental health, children, women, and veterans, and the homeless.

Forbes ranked the 22-year-old as the most wealthiest celebrity in America for 2018.

Justine Jenkins is worth a not-too-shabby $900 million. In 2018, she was ranked number 28 on their list of America's Richest Self-Made Women.

Justine's huge fortune is mainly thanks to the success of her GLOSS Beauty line—which has raked in over $300 million in revenue—plus endorsement deals and modeling.

Jessica Jenkins is worth $450 million.

Jessica's huge fortune is mainly from her clothing line, executive producing films and promoting products through endorsement deals.

Forbes estimates she earned $40 million in 2017 alone.

The family as a whole is worth a total of $33.4 billion, making them one of the richest families in the world.

Forbes claims that both Justine and Jessica will be billionaires by 2020.