08. Sing My Heart Out

Chapter Eight | Sing My Heart Out

August of 2019

"Hello, Victoria, is that you?" She heard her Grandmother on the other end of the line, and then her picture came into view

"Is everything okay? You don't look well. Have you been sleeping? And please tell me you are eating well? Is the baby doing well?" Elizabeth asked as she continued on with her rant and Victoria just smiled and waited for a moment to jump in.

"Hello Granny, yes I am fine and do not worry, I have been eating a lot better lately. In fact last night I even ate a meal without anyone forcing it upon me and I did not throw it back up!" Victoria said as she smiled proudly "But I did not call you to discuss my eating habits nor did I call for you to worry about me. I called because I have a huge favor to ask of you." She smiled her sweetest smile and gave her Grandmother an opportunity to respond.

"What can I do for you dear? You know that you're my favorite granddaughter and I would gladly do anything to help you, Victoria." Elizabeth said as she smiled matter-of-factly and gave her granddaughter a moment to respond.

"Is it possible for me to stay at Windsor Castle?" Victoria asked.

"Let me guess you want to go into hiding. You're officially showing now, aren't you?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Victoria answered.

"Very well, you can have your very own private apartment at Windsor Castle. I'll let the staff know to prepare for your stay and such." Elizabeth said.

"Thank you, Granny." Victoria said.

"You're welcome. Now I have a meeting to attend so I'll talk to you later, Tori." Elizabeth said.

"Yes, later." Victoria said.

-

Victoria decided that before she heads for Windsor that she will go see her mum, where she is buried on the grounds of her childhood home, the Spencer family estate at Althorp in Northhampshire, England. Now arrived, and out of the car, Victoria walks alongside the grass and gets into a boat which takes her to the island in the center of a lake called Round Oval, or simply The Oval.

Once Victoria reached island, she goat of the boat and tied the rope to make sure the boat doesn't move.

"Hello, mummy." Victoria said as she placed a bouquet of flowers on the ground.

"I know you see everything that is happening. Yes, you're going to be a Granny again." Victoria informed, "I'm honestly happy and scared at the same time." Victoria took a breath and paused, "I miss you so much, mummy. Now being pregnant, all I can think about is you. I was so prepared to join you when my time is up but now I have to fight much harder to be there for my baby. I know you would want that," Victoria assured. Victoria stretched on the ground before continuing, "Mummy, I wish you were here."

"I guess I wanted to come here alone and talk to you. The last time I came up and really got to talk to you was when I decided to get my doctorate. I wish you were here to help me, to give me advice. I need your guidance. I love you, mummy." Victoria said as she looked down at the ground.

"I hope you're there when I tell the rest of the family about the baby." Victoria said. "I'll need you to keep Harry and William calm." She said, chuckling. "Oh God, They are going to kill me." She added.

"Well, wish me luck." Victoria said.

-

"It's been forever since we've been out together." Eugenie said as we all walk down the street.

"What's the plan for tonight?" Beatrice asked.

"Girls night out!" Kitty exclaimed.

"Hot mess night out, yay!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Karaoke!" I exclaimed, as we entered the karaoke bar.

"Let's do this!"

After several songs including Love on top by the Beyonce, Complicated by Pia Mia, and Fumble by Trey Songz, I was the only one who hadn't sung anything yet.

"What are you going to sing?" Kitty asked.

"Save my heart." I answered as I headed on stage and told the DJ what I wanted to sing. The music started play and I held the mic up to my lips and let the words pour out of my mouth.

I want what I can't have
I wanna make you mine
I don't care what it takes

I'm fearless with my heart
I'll take it any place
I don't care if it breaks

I wanna tell you things
I never tell myself
These secrets hurt like hell, oh

Call me crazy, maybe I'm insanely
Out of my mind but it'll never phase me
If I have to, I'm not afraid to
Save my heart for you

I'm a rebel even if it's trouble
I'ma pull you out from the rubble
If I have to, I'm not afraid to
Save my heart for you

Tell me I'm wrong
Turn around and run
Still I'm gonna save my heart for you

I know you want me too
Even if it's not now
I'm gonna wait it out

But don't you dare forgetThat moment that we hadI know we both felt it

That moment that we had
I know we both felt it

I wanna tell you things
I never tell myself
These secrets hurt like hell, oh

Call me crazy, maybe I'm insanely
Out of my mind but it'll never phase me
If I have to, I'm not afraid to
Save my heart for you

I'm a rebel even if it's trouble
I'ma pull you out from the rubble
If I have to, I'm not afraid to
Save my heart for you

Tell me I'm wrong
Turn around and run
Still I'm gonna save my heart for you
Oh oh
Oh oh

I wanna tell you things
I never tell myself
These secrets hurt like hell, oh

The first time that you smiled
So shyly back at me
I couldn't help myself

Call me crazy, maybe I'm insanely
Out of my mind but it'll never phase me
If I have to, I'm not afraid to
Save my heart for you

I'm a rebel even if it's trouble
I'ma pull you out from the rubble
If I have to, I'm not afraid to
Save my heart for you

Tell me I'm wrong
Turn around and run
Still I'm gonna save my heart for you

Tell me I'm wrong
Turn around and run
Still I'm gonna save my heart for you
Oh oh

I want what I can't have
I'm gonna make you mine
No matter what it takes