01. 2015

2015

William and Miranda had been in Sweden for a week for the wedding of Carl And Catherine.

It was the day before the wedding and time for the private dinner hosted by the King on the island of Skeppsholmen.

Miranda wore her custom yellow, embellished Alexander McQueen gown. The private dinner had speeches from the King, Carl Philip, on behalf of him and Catherine.

When the guests were allowed to move around from their tables. Miranda found Catherine quickly and gave her a hug then asked her about any last minute things she needed to do for the wedding.

Eventually, Mary walked up to Miranda and Catherine, who she had met twice before and Mary made Catherine feel so welcome into their royal circle.

"Catherine, How are you? Nervous, I bet?" Mary asked.

Miranda smiled as Catherine said, "I am just a bit nervous. Knowing millions will be watching is a bit daunting." She sighed.

This sent Mary and Miranda into a fit of giggles.

"I know the feeling. Things must have been hard these past few months. I want you to know you have an ear in me anytime." Mary said.

"Seriously, Catherine, we share advice and actually speak quite often. We usually try to have lunch or dinner, party, and vacation a few times a year together." Miranda said.

"Carl mentioned that to me. Thank you, I'll be picking all of your brains for years to come." Catherine said.

"We are always around to lend an ear." Mary said.

"Right." Miranda said.

"Thank you." Catherine said.

"Now, Let's go party." Mary said.

* * *

Wedding of Prince Carl Philip and Catherine Middleton

The wedding of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland, and Catherine Middleton took place on 13 June 2015 at Slottskyrkan, Stockholm

The wedding of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland, and Catherine Middleton took place on 13 June 2015 at Slottskyrkan, Stockholm. The groom, Prince Carl Philip, is third in the line of succession to the Swedish throne. The bride, Catherine Middleton, had been his girlfriend since 2011.

Date
13 June 2015
Venue
Royal Chapel, Stockholm Palace
Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Participants
Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland
Catherine Middleton

This followed the couple's announcement of their engagement on 27 June 2014 saying: "We are looking forward to a summer wedding in the middle of June, when Sweden is extremely beautiful". The ceremony was broadcast on SVT live.

Before the ceremony

On 17 May the banns were read in the Royal Chapel of Stockholm Palace. On the same day the court announced that after the wedding, Catherine Middleton would be styled as Her Royal Highness Princess Catherine of Sweden, Duchess of Värmland.