00. Wikipedia

Wikipedia of Cast

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, KG, KT, PC, ADC (William Arthur Philip Louis; born 21 June 1982) is a member of the British royal family. He is the elder son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales. Since birth, he has been second in the line to succeed his grandmother Elizabeth II, who is queen of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth realms.

In 2011, Prince William was made Duke of Cambridge and married Princess Miranda of Denmark and Sweden. The couple have three children: Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis.

Princess Miranda, Duchess of Cambridge, GCVO (born Miranda Marie Claire; 9 June 1984), is a member of the British, Danish, and Swedish royal family and former actress. Her husband, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is expected to become king of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth realms, making Miranda a likely future queen consort.

She met William in 2008. Their engagement was announced in June 2011. They married on 29 November 2011 at Westminster Abbey. The couple's children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis of Cambridge, are third, fourth, and fifth in the line of succession to the British throne, respectively.

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, KCVO ADC (born Henry Charles Albert David; 15 September 1984) is a member of the British royal family. He is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, and is sixth in the line of succession to the British throne.

On 19 May 2018, he married the American actress Meghan Markle. Hours before the wedding, his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II conferred on him the titles Duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton and Baron Kilkeel, all in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. The couple's son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, was born on 6 May 2019.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (born Rachel Meghan Markle; August 4, 1981), is an American-born member of the British royal family and former actress.

In 2017, she announced her engagement to Prince Harry, grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, and she moved to London. She retired from acting, closed her related social media accounts, and started undertaking public engagements as part of the British royal family. She became Duchess of Sussex upon her marriage to Prince Harry in 2018. They have a son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor.

Princess Catherine of Sweden, Duchess of Värmland (born Catherine Elizabeth Middleton; 9 January 1982), is the wife of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland.

She married Carl Philip in 2015, and she is the mother of their two children, Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel, who are fifth and sixth in the line of succession to the Swedish throne, respectively.

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, Duke of Värmland (Swedish pronunciation: [ˈkɑːɭ ˈfiːlɪp]; Carl Philip Edmund Bertil; born 13 May 1979) is the only son and the second of three children of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia. As of 2016, Prince Carl Philip is fourth in the line of succession, after his older sister, Crown Princess Victoria, his niece and goddaughter Princess Estelle, and his nephew Prince Oscar. He lives with his wife, Princess Catherine, and two sons, Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel, in Villa Solbacken in central Stockholm.

Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland (Victoria Ingrid Alice Désirée; Swedish pronunciation: [vɪkˈtuːrɪa], born 14 July 1977) is the heir apparent to the Swedish throne, as the eldest child of King Carl XVI Gustaf. If she ascends to the throne as expected, she will be Sweden's fourth queen regnant (after Margaret, Christina and Ulrika Eleonora) and the first since 1720.

On 19 June 2010, Victoria married Daniel Westling at Stockholm Cathedral. On 17 August 2011, the Swedish royal court announced that Crown Princess Victoria was pregnant and expecting the couple's first child in March 2012. On 23 February 2012 at 04:26 CET, Victoria gave birth to Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland, in the Karolinska University Hospital. Princess Estelle is second in line to the Swedish throne.