Chapter 1

Dean POV:

I groan, rubbing my eyes and cut the alarm off and roll back over to sleep. Usually, I'm not a morning person and I have no one to wait for me in the dining table to give me some food.

I am a lonely person because I have no relations other than my abusive father so I get out of my house when I was 18. I worked as a mechanic in a garage for the last four years to pay my shits.

Now I need to take some rest in the morning because I got a new job as a bartender at some bar in Vegas. A few hours later, I wake up again and head to the kitchen brewing up a fresh pot of coffee and make myself a bowl of cereal as the coffee brewed.

I lean back against the counter and slowly eat spoonful after spoonful of cereal with random slurps of fresh hot coffee.

After I have finished my cereal, I rinse out the bowl before setting it into the sink with the other dishes and head to the living room to watch some shows on the television.

I spend the day just watching television and sleeping on the couch. When it is about time to go to work, I get up from the couch and go to my bedroom, heading towards the shower.

Once I am showered, I put on some jeans which are ripped on the knee side and a black faded t-shirt. I go downstairs and look at the clock, it shows almost 7.00 PM.

"Shit! It's almost the time for the bar to open." I curse myself as I roll my eyes and take the jacket from the coffee table before leaving the house. After 20 minutes of riding on the motorcycle, I reach my destination and get off the bike and walk through the door.

"Hey Ambrose," I turn my head to the left when I hear someone calls me. A female with a bright-colored skin and a long hair with pink shaded edges, standing there. I walk over to her, "Hey."

"My name is Alexa and I knew about you, so you don't need to introduce yourself. Are you ready for your first day, Dean?" She asks and smiles at my nervousness.

"Yeah, but nervous." I smile.

She gives me a hug and we pull away when we hear a voice cries, "A little help!"

"That must be Jey. Dean, can you go and see what happened?" She points me to the back door. I think that must be the kitchen or something she points to.

I pass through the door and find a male with black colored hair and has tattoos on his arms, picking up shards of glass from the floor. I go over to him with a broom and a dustpan to clean the floor.

"You must be the new guy, Dean Ambrose. And I'm Jey Uso." He says as he looks up at me. "Thanks for the help."

"No problem, what happened?" I ask, throwing the glass shards into the trash.

"I'm a bit nervous!" He says as he moves towards the sink and washes his hands.

"A bit?" I hear a voice from behind. I turn around and find a guy who is similar to Jey, buttoning his black shirt.

"You know about me, Jimmy!" Jey laughs at him and then looks at me and introduces that guy, "He is my twin brother, Jimmy Uso." He grabs my hand, "If you want any help, just ask us. We will help you around the bar."

"20 minutes!" Alexa yells. "Where the fuck is Becky?"

"She told that she will be here in 15 minutes!" Jimmy yells back and making sure she hears him.

"Well, she better hurry before Finn gets here to search her." Jey laughs.

"Finn?" I am confused.

"Becky's boyfriend and head chef in here," Jimmy answers me. "If those two are missing at 12.30 PM then avoid the bathroom!" He laughs himself.

"It's nice to know," I tell myself and leave the kitchen. I am happy because I knew about these guys on my first day.

It has been 30 minutes since the bar opened and it is already packed. I, Alexa and Jimmy have been moving around, making and serving drinks for our customers. Some guys are flirting with Alexa so she plays along with them and I know she's not interested in any of them by her look.

As for Jimmy, the ladies love him but he keeps shooting them down and I overheard him saying that he is taken. While the two have been busy getting hit on, I am just serving the drinks to the customers.