Chapter 4

Dean POV:

I make my way to the elevator and continue my journey to the guy's room. When I reach there, I hear noises from the room. I confusedly open the door and see the guy's back and he is fighting with the doctor.

"Who am I? Why I'm here?" He shouts and his voice is cracked. I swallow hard as I look at them and my hand is still holding the doorknob. Maybe, Jey is right, now I'm in big trouble.

"Well, Mr. Ambrose, finally you came here.." I look at the doctor when he sighs. I nod and step inside the room and close the door behind me. When the guy turns to look at me, I feel like I'm in heaven. He looks very pretty in the hospital gown and something about him catch my attention.

The guy smiles at me and holds his hand out towards me

The guy smiles at me and holds his hand out towards me. I look at him confused but the doctor grabs my hand and makes me stand in front of the guy. I am surprised when the guy grabs my hand and clings onto me.

The doctor goes near him and tries to make little conversations with him. He asks, "Do you remember him?"

The guy nods and tilts his head up to look at me and places his head against my chest. I don't know how he remembers me but I didn't see him before the accident.

"What is his name?" The doctor points me to him.

He bites his bottom lip nervously and shakes his head, "I.. I don't know but.. I only remember him." When he moves slightly, he puts his hand on his stomach, "Ahh!"

"Hey, don't move too much. You're still hurt." I place my hand on him and try to comfort him. I look up when the doctor places his hand on my shoulder, "Mr. Ambrose, just come with me."

When I am about to stand up, the guy grabs my hand and shakes his head, "Don't leave me!" I look at him and soon tears start to fill his eyes.

"I don't go anywhere. I'll be back after I talk with the doctor so you just take some rest." I assure him and pull his hand away from me. He nods and the nurse helps him to lay on the bed. "Don't leave.." He murmurs and I nod before he closes his eyes.

I go with the doctor to his room and ask, "What happened to him?"

"Umm.. seeing that, there seems to be a problem. He didn't remember anything other than you. I think he has amnesia." He says and sits down on the chair.

"When will he remember his past?" I ask and sit down on the chair. I don't know what to do?

"Maybe, 1 day or 1 month or 1 year.. I can't tell you so, it depends upon his condition." He says and writes something on the paper. I feel disappointed so I stand up from the chair and make my way out.

Before I leave the room, he says, "Don't push him too much to try to remember his past." I nod and leave the room.

When I go to Seth's room, I see him laying on the bed peacefully. I sit on the chair which is close beside the bed and look at him. The band-aid on his head has some specks of blood and he also has a band-aid on his right leg.

Why you came to my life?

Evening..

He didn't wake up from his sleep until 5.30 PM because the doctor gave him a heavy dose of medicine. I give an awkward smile to him when he wakes up from his sleep and asks about him.

I tell him that his name is Seth Rollins and I'm his friend. I convince him by telling that his parents are out of town and they don't know about his accident. If they know, they would be worry so I didn't tell them.

When it's time I want to leave the hospital to go to the bar, I look at him, "Seth, I need to go to work so you just take some rest and I will see you in the morning."

I smile and try to stand up but he grabs my hand and clings onto me, "Don't leave me.."

I slowly wrap my arms around him and gently stroke his hair, "I need to go.." I lift his chin to look at me, "It's my second day at work. If I skip this day, they will drop me out of work. Once you wake up in the morning, I'll be here in front of you."

He nods and slowly pulls himself off of me. I smile and wave a hand at him before I leave the hospital.