A Melancholy Day

So it's supposed to be a good day like how the soccer results are coming out and today is the results for college and yes Ana is going to college September coming but mom is crying so is dad, Olivia and Kayla and Hayden and I have no clue why.
"Okay.. Chil..dren... UM get ready to go to school you guys are supposed to be at home in 2 and half hours. UM Harper Ms Parson is caring you to school" mom sniffed. " But why where is Ana?" I asked "  UM she is not here as yet" mom said sadly.
   AT SCHOOL
My friend April came over to me and said " Look Ms. Leslie gave me and you all our notes as well as Jaden and Charlotte  we have a month of and for the month three of us are moving in with you BTW we don't have homework let's go now Jaden and Charlotte is coming anyway can you get your other siblings and tell them to bring one of their friend with them" So I did what April said and Hayden's two friends alone are coming because Olivia's and Kayla's friends can't come.

At Home
" Family meeting.. Um you 5 can stay" my mom sniffed. " We have some bad news" dad continued "Um.. Ana.. Is dead.".  "How!... Why!...Is this true.. Tell me it is a joke because I hate jokes like this... Please!" I cried. Mom said that she died in a car crash but Chris survived. " Why couldn't it be Chris Mom?! Why"

" Harper come on you can't take this let us play free fire or.." April said but I pulled away and asked "Where is her body? When we were talking she said she wants her body burned put in a jar in a basket filled with tulips send out to 🌊 sea" I said
"Okay. We will have her funeral in 2 weeks" mom chirped..
THE DAY BEFORE THE FUNERAL
" Come on Harper lets play something you can't just stay there looking through the window sulking" April fused "And who is gonna stop me" I sassed.
I was extremely sad about Ana's death I swear I am going to let Hayden put Chris into hospital and I put him in his grave far from Ana's but Ana has a it d heart as well and would be disappointed in me cause she knows I have a good heart. I will only want to hurt someone is they hurt my friends or family.
" Look we know you are going through a hard time Harps but cheer up. We all can go get ice-cream later. We miss the old Harper Okay whether or not you change we are always gonna stick by you" April said "Honey! Brynn, Sammy, Hudson, Lea, Sam and Matthew are here" Mom screamed.

Like even thou everyone is being kind but why do they hate me.
" Hey cuz I miss her too" Sam said. Sam, Ana and I used to go out every third Sunday but this third Sunday is her funeral. Sammy will always come for slumber party she and everyone who is here even my and Hayden's friends.
I  feel so depressed at the moment wait I can talk to her even thou she is dead but WE promised not do magic anymore. ( WE = Ana and me)
I just want to talk to her but then I would break the oath. Oh well.

The day of the funeral
Okay so it is the time for the eulogy and I am reading it I also wrote it yesterday. " Anasia Elizabeth Condo was the eldest sister of 4 she...... Was.. So kind I just don't know WHY she should die because of  SOMEONE'S RECKLESS DRIVING CHRIS. Anyways she was a kind hearted person she was always their for me and others. I was influenced by her kind act. Anasia Elizabeth Condo will always be with me Anasia Elizabeth Harper Carmanita Condo Jr. And many more but I will still go by the name Harper. I love you sis" I cried

The funeral went well now Anasia is in the ocean and I miss her so much. Now I am moving to Anasia's room and Brynn is moving to my room and Btw I am not changing anything in her room my stuff would be in a suitcase and we are going to take her sheet off her bed to preserve it so no one uses it.

So that's a rap for now
In the life of  Harper
Thanks for reading.
Heart ♥ XOXO ~~~~
Saliwe3