Quinceanera

So my day hasn't come yet so I am not 15 yet I have just 3 days till my Quince. And my house is going hay wire.
   " Um... Maia did you book the date with the caterers?! " mom enquired.

" No!" Maia shouted. Maia is my 23 year old aunt.
  " Maia what is wrong with you lo que te Pasa..." the rest should not be heard or repeated. 
DING DONG

   Harper go get the door it could be your cousins and uncles! ¡Rápido! " Mom shouted.
  My house is full and noisy because everyone is trying to get things done in the 3 days.
  " Hi guys come in " I said politely. 

  One thing for sure in my family Quince's are taken seriously and to show you how serious my family members that now live in Mexico have all came here at lease some of them are here.

" Feliz cumpleaños mi amor " Uncle Sebastian said.
At this point there is no space in my house because my room was just with me, Brynn, Jaden, April, Solange and Charlotte. But now it is going to be packed because  my room is the second  biggest room in the house the first is the living room and the third is the kitchen.
  And now my five other cousins are going to bunk with us. So here is how my room looked before everyone knew about my Quince.

Well it's invaded now so it looks ten times different and untidy

Well it's invaded now so it looks ten times different and untidy. Oh well.
  " Harper we need to take your dress size ¡Rapido! We are getting the dress custom made!" mom shouted.

" Isn't it too late to get it custom made?" I enquired.
" Hija get down stairs!" mom shouted

Oh well I did as I was told because I know how Latina mothers get when children disobey and I don't want her to throw her slippers at me before or after my birthday.
~~ Day 2~~~
" Harper wake up today is a busy day for you we have the dentist appointment, the doctor appointment, spa appointment and nail appointment! " mom shouted.
Okay it's been 3hrs 15 min.

    And now I am out with my aunt to buy accessories but I know I probably won't need them. It just feel like it's supposed to be some distraction.
~~Day 3 ~~
Ok so today is officially my day and I can't wait for it to be over.
Luckily my makeup artist is Cindy.

" Look you might not like your birthdays but everyone put in a lot of effort so put a huge smile on your face and enjoy the day because this day. Your Quinceanera only happens once in a lifetime" Cindy advised.

I took her advice because we'll she is right. So I have on the dress and this is how I look.

Well this picture was taken by Amber Rose photography ok so this is getting boring so let me fast forward it was good and the end

Thanks for reading y'all
@Saliwe3