Español

If only1 I could show you guys how I look.
So it's only 11:30 so I have to teach to school by 11:55. Luckily I live near to school.
" Olivia!" mom screamed.
" Moom!" Olivia responded
" Where is dress for your dinner tonight?!" Mom enquired.

" Um! I shredded it" She chirped
" Olivia!" Mom shouted
" I didn't like it anyway can we buy another one?!" She smiled

I swear Olivia is the best but I haven't spent much time with her so I am going to be the big sister and Yes! It includes makeup and I am not good at that. But I do have a good taste in clothing.

So Olivia is going to this dinner our school has for fourth graders. And a boy has to ask a girl out so it's almost like a prom.

" Bye mom" I said

" Make sure you come back at 12:10 the latest you have to help Olivia to get ready for the dinner" Mom informed.
~~ After the exam~~
" Hey!"
No! No! No this is bad news it is Chris that...
" What now!" I answered
" Um.. I have something to tell you" he stuttered
" You girlfriend got pregnant? Congratulation now get out of my face" I sassed
" No and no but since you don't want to see my face I'll go" he sighed

At this point I care nothing about Chris he is just a big brat who gets what he wants but one thing his father didn't buy was his chemistry grade. Every subject Chris does except for math and chemistry his father bribed the teachers with his money to change Chris's grade.

The thing is Chris says he going to go and he is standing beside me. Then I saw Jacques and I ran to him.

" Hi" he said " Cindy says that she will help you get your sister ready"
From school to ' The Poco' that's the name of the place I met Cindy.
~~At home~~
" ¿Qué te pasa a tu chica , tu hermana ha estado esperando mucho tiempo " my mom cussed
Um did I forget to tell you I'm Cuban.
Anyways the translation is ' What is wrong with you girl your sister has been waiting a long time'

" Mamá por favor cálmate " I said
Translation: Mom please calm down

" Um... Sorry to interrupt but this needs to be quick" Cindy said
" Who is she?" Mom questioned
I didn't answer. My mom is too precise I swear.

And when she gets angry she starts to cuss me in Spanish especially when we have visitors that cannot understand.
Anyways after a while I went upstairs to check on Olivia then when Cindy saw me she said.
" I understood what your mom said cause I'm from Spain"
I thought no one in L.A that I met spoke Spanish except my family but I was happy because finally someone who speaks the language except my family.
" Here she is" Cindy chirped.
I had no words Olivia looked beautiful hopefully she'll blow the boys off their feet.
Talking about how good Olivia looks " My Quincenaera is coming up!"
" ¡Mamá! ¡La Quinceanera de Harper!" Olivia shout

" How does it feel to know your Quince! Is coming up? Sad for you aunty and abuela are working on the party" Brynn said

Well sigh I guess we end here for today.

Sorry for the Spanish in the story but Harper is Cuban so Spanish is her first language but since she lives in L.A she had to learn how to speak English