Hide and Seek PART 2

The rainwing kicked her back feet furiously. She was originally planning, if she had to wrestle him, that she wouldn't be too aggressive; but right now she was pissed. She clawed at the walls and moved forward, not stopping and struggling to get out. She felt the grip on her tail disappear but she didn't pay attention to it. The furious queen didn't know it, but that was probably her biggest mistake in this competition.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The assassin let go and climbed out. He rushed out and ran towards the other side. It took all his strength to stop himself. He wanted to so badly help Glory out and make sure she was ok, but he couldn't. So instead he climbed up a tree and waited impatiently. He watch a red talon poke out and then a angry dragon come out. His eyes scanned her beautiful body, searching for any injuries. There were a few scratches on her back and arms but he kept himself still. It was one of the things he had practiced with his mother. Stay still no matter how much your muscles screamed. In this case, stay still no matter how much you want to rush over to the dragon you love and make sure their ok.
The queen ran and paused right under his tree to scan her area. That's when he pounced, only putting half his weight on her to not crush her. Glory was caught off guard and went down. She twisted her head to her back barring her teeth, to be received with Deathbringer clamping it shut. He twisted her around with one quick motion, he was on top on her with his hind legs on the side of her body, he put pressure on them to make sure she wouldn't squirm out and grabbed her wrists firmly but carefully, pinning them above her head. This all happened very fast and Glory realized it was him and glared menacingly at him. She lifted her head to hiss at him and he pushed her back down. "WHAT THE H*LL?!" Glory yelled. Deathbringer smirked. 1....2.... "What? You never said I couldn't throw frogs at you." He chuckled as she glared even angrier. 3......4...... "Arggh! GET OFF!!" She commanded. 5....6....
"Hey, you said." He pointed out. 7........8....... "I didn't say that you could throw those things at me!" She Said. 9....... "You didn't say I couldn't either." 9 1/2.......... "Your wasting your time Glory you only have a few seconds before I win, not that you'll get a chance to." He teased. Glory growled. 9 1/3....... "Get.Off.Me. NOW!" "Nope, it's actually kinda comfy up here." He Said. 9 1/4......... Glory squirmed her back legs and bucked her hips up, which made it very awkward for both dragons, they looked away. From the corner of his eye he could see pink scales on her face but quickly go back to red.
9 1/5 ..... Deathbringer looked at her with a brow raised up and she only narrowed her eyes. 9 1/6..... 9 1/7......... 9 1/8..... 9 1/9....... aaaannnnnd 10! Deathbringer finished counting in his head. He finally spoke up and said. "You lost-" He was cut off, "Alright OFF!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright OFF!" Commanded Glory. She was mad that he had threw frogs at her, she was angry enough that she had lost and had to shut her mouth about having him follow her (although she actually didn't object to have him follow her ;) ). The least he could do was get off her. No matter what she said or did, he wouldn't get off her. She internally sighed. After she thought that there was no way to get him off, a light went on in her head. And she said what she knew would work.
      "If you get off I'll give you a kiss." She'd said suddenly. His eyes widen with excitement. "On the lips?" He asked. "On the lips." Replied Glory. Deathbringer immediately got off her and patiently waited for her to get up. Glory walked to him slowly and looked at his eyes, never looking away. She leaned in, their lips only inches apart. She smiled and with one quick motion, she twisted to his side with her wings spread. "SIKE!" She said playfully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  To be honest Deathbringer wasn't surprised, but he wasn't gonna let it slide this time. "Ok hold on Missy, not so fast." He grabbed her waist and pulled towards him. Her back was almost to the floor, but his right talon held her up. Her left talon was around his neck for support and her right on the side of his face. Deathbringer's back was hunched to the side as he looked at the rainwing below him.
     The way he looked at her made light pink scales spread across her. But this time he didn't tease her, he didn't have that glint in his silver eyes. This time he pressed his lips on hers gently. He pulled away and looked at her with so much love Glory thought her heart was going to melt. With the talon that held his face she pulled him in for another. They kissed again, and again, and again. There kisses we're loving and both dragons didn't want to stop feeling the love, the passion and lust they had for each other. After a moment they pulled away, panting slightly for breath. With his grip still on her waist he pulled her close to him. He nuzzled the side of her head with his snout. Glory nuzzles underneath his neck with the top of her about before resting her head on his strong chest.
       Neither said anything. They didn't have too. There actions spoke louder than words ever could. All anger Glory felt, disappeared and just became sand in the wind. They stayed like that for the rest of the day. Lying under a tree, watching the sunset. With Deathbringer lying against the tree in a sitting position, and Glory's to his chest. His arms were protectively around her waist as his wings wrapped around her, protecting her from the cool wind. He stayed in silence. Watching the sunset as the leaves of the trees blew gently in the wind. Birds sang melodies, the crashing of a waterfall and the waves of the rivers and lakes. Glory closed her eyes and dozed off, as the peacefulness of the forest brought her to slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~