Gone Pt.1

It was a wave a fear, that just for a second, passed through Glory; as she ran as fast as she could, stepping on every twig that snapped loudly like a Tamarin monkeys calls, as she fled from her body guard.
That morning he insisted she'd practice surviving an assassin, and what better way to do it than to run like a maniac through the forest, stepping on everything and running into everything while running away from Deathbringer.
For a minute she couldn't hear him after her that's when she took a sharp turn, and changed the color of her scales to her surroundings. As she turned she made her steps more light, and as her head slowly changed color, she launched her self up into the trees, and when she fully turned, as quietly as she could, she caught her tail around a branch and very slowly used her talons to grip in the thicc brown bark.
She wrapped her wings around herself, and slowed her breathing. She stayed there for a moment looking around. And suddenly...she felt strong claws push her to the ground. She landed with a hard thud which sent a sharp wave of pain, pass through her head. She closed her eyes, and let her body go limp,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a moment, Deathbringer panicked. He had pounced in Glory and he had heard her heavy thud and gasp. Was she alright? Was he too rough?
As he approached her he looked at her with concerned eyes. "Glory are you-" Just as he asked his question she whipped around in blood red scales that flashed before his eyes and swung her sharp,deadly claws at him, tearing and leaving equally red streaks on his chest.
At that same moment, he used his left talon to grabs her a as she swung, and yanked it to the right, making her slip to that side and he easily slipped that same talon around her chest to keep her from moving. His tail grabbed the base of hers and kept it trapped to left, to keep her back legs useless. All in less than 3 seconds he slipped his right arm around her neck, locking her head in the crevice of his his elbow and put light but firm pressure. It didn't hurt her but it kept her immobilized.
"Boom. Your dead." He mocked. She growled and said, "Fine." He then let go and when she whipped around hissing he just gave her his signature smug face.
"Don't you even DARE GIVE ME THAT SMUG FACE!" Snarled Glory.
"For the hundredth time it's not my smug face, it's my heroic face." He said.
She growled and threw a pineapple at him which shook him for a while before he noticed her fly away to her tree house. As usual he flew after her. When they got there, Glory whipped around and hissed at him before going inside and slamming the door.
       She laid down in her hammock and just swung for a few moments before closing her eyes, while listening to peaceful quiet of the forest. Besides the mosquitos and bugs. It was quite relaxing. Listening to the calls of many different birds, the wind blowing in the trees.
    The crashing of a waterfall, and the breeze that blew into her window.
      Glory nearly fell asleep before she heard a whoosh in her room. She opened one eye and quickly scanned the room.
      Nothing.
      A scratch was heard on the wooden floor.
       Nothing.
      Glory heard a clang on the floor. Like a weapon falling. Again, Nothing.
    At this point Glory just ignored all the weird noises in her room. It wasn't until she heard an unfamiliar chuckle outside that she finally got up and headed for the door. Ugh Deathbringer, can never leave me alone for some peace and quie-
    Her thoughts were caught off as something heavy whacked her in the head and she dropped on the floor with a heavy thud, unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~