What can I say?What can I do?Say sorry again and be a disapointment?

OH MEEEEEEEEE DISAPLEARING WITHOUT A WARNING FOR LIKE 69 YEARS

WELL

hi.

It's been a while....a LONG while........

I want to apologize to all my lovelies but I have a feeling you guys are sick and tired of my apologies.

Ok enough with the Bull im gonna be completely transparent here aight. People will unfollow me but you know what, I need to be real with you guys.
So i started this whole thing when I was maybe 2 years younger than i am now and truth be told is I pretty much kind of grew out of wings of fire. It's not that I don't like the series, don't get me wrong I still like the books. It's just with so much going on in my life I found something else that I am in love with. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but it is just honestly a part of growing up. Now that doesn't mean that I will be inactive COMPLETELY on wattpad. I may or may not update here and there, but if you don't hear from me for a while it is for that reason that I am older now I have less time on my hands and that I am also occupied with personal issues and with other things ya know? I do have another account on wattpad but because of just my choice i wont be revealing it.
Thank you to everyone who has left such kind and amazing comments with just as equally fantastic feedback. I love you guys all so so so much to the bottom of my heart. Please stay safe out there. I do not know when I will update, I don't have a schedule But I don't want to leave this account completely dead
I want to finish things I have not finished. This is my most liked and viewed book so i figured it would just be smart to....put this here. Thank you for voting and commenting on my stories.
I do and will continue to update these oneshots every now and then, i might write other books on here as well but as i said i have no schedule so just bear with me if you want.
If you want to leave that is ok, I completely understand. No hard feelings :)

As always, I love you so much my lovelies 💜💜💜