Lockdown

So I legit just came home from school at 3:00 cuz there was a lockdown and when we left there were Soooooo many police officers and my friend is like "HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIII*****" So I guess this little Drama inspired me to make more Glorybringer. Hope you enjoy and yes everyone is ok ( I think there's more than 900 kids at my school ) nobody died ( that one I'm sure of ) HERE WE GO! ( just an FYL I started this May 13 and forgot about it so yeah I forgot to ask my teachers...OH WELL )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As usual Glory was flying through the air, checking on her subjects. She had just finished on the Rainwings and now was flying towards her Nightwings. And as usual, Deathbringer followed her EVERYWHERE! She always said how she totally didn't need a bodyguard. But Deathbringer, being Deathbringer, somehow proved her wrong in more than one way.
As she landed on the soft, green grass. The Nightwing assassin stepped in front of her checking for 'threats' Glory simply rolled her eyes and continued walking, with Deathbringer close to her side. He always did this whenever she was at the Night Village. Both of them knew that the nightwings resented having a rainwing for a queen. And even after the Jade winglet defeated Darkstalker, and his tribe had supposedly accepted Glory, Deathbringer didn't take his chances. Despite Glory's protests.
      Deathbringer looked at every nightwing with caution, he would never let anyone hurt his queen. She was everything to him. She would never die as long as he lived. It would happen until she was old, and passed away peacefully. Deathbringer would make sure it happened that way, and he would find a way to follow her shortly after. As they were walking towards the area were the nightwings cut trees and build their homes, something looked off. Was it the fact that somehow a 2 year old looking dragonet was wielding and axe and bringing loads of cut logs to his father? Or that a certain Nightwing, had a weird......glint in his eyes. And they were directed right at Glory.
     Deathbringer also noticed that he looked different than the rest. He was around 20 or 21 years old. Much older than Glory and a few years older than him. He was tall and big shouldered. He looked like a soldier from the way he stood. He was ripped and to many dragons, would be intimidating. But not to Deathbringer, he didn't fear any dragon in his new home. In fact, he didn't fear pretty much anyone. He gave the dragon a look from horns to claw tips and noticed the weird glint, was a very.........intense glare; too intense. He immediately stepped right next to Glory, just a little bit ahead and looked at her with a concerned look. "Glory let's go." He whispered in a concerned tone. "Deathbringer how many times-" She was cut off by Deathbringer, speaking in a low voice, it was serious and firm. "No, seriously, we need to leave..YOU need to go." Glory just looked at him and had that irritation in her eyes. "Deathbringer im your queen, you can't tell me what-" Again she was cut off. This time he spoke a bit louder and he grabbed her arm holding her to a stop. "I'm not joking Glory. A dragon a few feet from us is glaring at you way too intensely, you need to leave now. Listen to me." Now it was Glory's turn to cut him off. "No, I'm not leaving, we're fine. Ok maybe he's glaring but i got that from nightwings before you know that." She pointed out. "Yeah NOT LIKE THIS!" He whispered loudly.
Glory just gave him a disapproving look and continued walking, Deathbringer murmured more protests but continued along protectively. The day went on as usual and nothing bad happened so both of them just assumed the dragon was having a rather bad day. It was now suntime for Glory and she laid on her platform with her wings sprawled out. It was a rather odd day. Everything was peaceful nothing went wrong.
But good things never last long. And Both Deathbringer and Glory made the mistake of thinking it would stay that way.
There was sudden rustling in the leaves. Deathbringer lept in front of her looking around. There was more rustling in Glory's right side. But this time it moved forward and the left side continued.......as if following it.
Glory was about to get up from her position on the floor, but Deathbringer stood over her. He was standing tall, in the soldier-looking position he always was in. His front talons were inches from her shoulders and his back ones inches from her hips. Glory wrapped her tail around her back talons. Her neck,chest and head poked out from Deathbringer's front side. With her front talons she tried to lift herself a bit to look around but Deathbringer lowered his head to the side of her cheek with a serious expression on his face. He growled softly, his muscles tense, his intentions were unclear, but one thing was for sure, he was very protective of her. He was the day he met her, and locked eyes with hers.
"Deathbringer I might just be an anim-"
"SHHH!" Said Deathbringer.
He heard an 'oof come from one of the rustling noises and a thud that was followed by a crack of a twig. There were two dragons in the rainforest. And by the looks, or the sound of it..... they weren't Rainwings. And neither were they nightwings....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Deathbringer we need an immediate lockdown." She whispered in his ear. It was right next to her since his head was still down to her.
"I know, but I need to know that it's safe for us to fly. We need to go now if we want to make it to both villages." He announced.
"No, we won't make it in time. They'll get to someone and maybe kill them. If we wanna do this. We need to split up, I'll go to the nightwings since I'm not sure they will believe you and you go to the Rainwings." Said Glory.
"ABSOLUTELY NOT! I'm not leaving you on your own." Glory clambered out from her spot underneath him. She twisted around to look at him, she stared at him, in his silver eyes locking him in a gaze. "Deathbringer I need you to trust me. Please trust me, not just for me, but for the fate of the rainforest." He wanted to say yes, of course he trusted her. But he couldn't risk her getting...killed. His love for her was too big. "Of course I trust you. Promise me you'll be careful, in fact, fly there camouflaged that way you won't be seen ok?" He Asked, well more like begged her. She nodded and gave him a hug before taking off. And she jumped and spread her wings, her body changed from its regular dark green, with blue on her head, light green underbelly and the tufts behind her ears as well as her wings fire red, to her environment. She flew as fast as she could to the Night village. She glanced behind her and realized that Deathbringer was actually miles in front of her already arriving. That's when it came to her. DAMNIT we didn't discuss where we were gonna meet! I just hope we can find each other some how.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Deathbringer flew as fast as he could. When he arrived he stood on a tall tree, that over looked the whole rainwing village. "Rainwings. Listen up!" He yelled. Every single eye from shades of light green, to an alarming shade of blood red turned to him. "There are two intruders in the rainforest, we don't know who these dragons are but your queen is demanding an immediate lockdown, stop what your doing and get inside, lock your doors and windows NOW!" He commanded with authority. Ever dragon rushed inside immediately. Parents grabbed their dragonets. Guards were posted outside the nursery and the doors all slammed shut. The nightwing assassin flew towards to the night village at full speed. Trying to see if he could catch up with the rainwing Queen. But when he got there, he only learned that she had left.
All the doors were shut and there was no one to be seen. Deathbringer growled in displeasure. What if they got her? What if she got hurt? WHAT IF SHE NEVER EVEN MADE IT HERE?! Deathbringer thought anxiously. We didn't discuss where were gonna meet either. Ok think Deathbringer, where would you wanna meet up? He flew up and about trying to think where she would wait for him.
       A thought came to him, Her treehouse!
Deathbringer flew as fast as he could to her tree house. He just hoped that he could make it there in time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Glory arrived at her treehouse where she slept, and spent her time on important documents that she had to fill out or whenever she wanted to read or write to her friends. She hoped that the nightwing assassin would be able to find her there. After minutes of waiting, she heard a rustle in the leaves....above her. She turned around constantly and looked up and down. She pressed her scales to the dark mud brown wooden walls and changed the color of her scales to that same shade. She also added little faint lines that shifted between a darker brown and a lighter shade, to resemble to marks of wood.
       After she thought the unknown dragon had lost interest or perhaps moved on. That's when something large and heavy knocked her back. So far, that she got thrown off the platform, and crashed through the trees, painfully breaking huge branches. She landed with a heavy thud on her side. She groaned in pain. But right as she was about to get up, she saw the fuzzy figure of a pale yellow Sandwing lunging at her, with his venomous, deadly tail aimed and her Chest,his claws at her sides and bared fangs at her neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Deathbringer has just arrived in time to see Glory get thrown of the platform into the dark abyss of the leaves. Angrily, he dived in and shoved the Sandwing out of the way as soon as he lunged at Glory a second time. She jumped in front or her, in battle position. His spine at a angle. Like an angry lion ready to fight for his pride. He spread his wings and raised his tail, to look 5x his size. He bared his fangs and flexed his claws.
            The Sandwing lunged at him and Deathbringer raised his arms and held his shoulders and shoved him to the ground. As he was getting on top, the Sandwing shoved him and went in for a punch, that he had ducked under and slam dunked him into the ground. With one of the knives in his pocket. He pulled it out and stabbed it into his tail, the yanked to the side. Causing it to rip off, the dragon roared in rage and pain, and wrestled Deathbringer to the ground.
       Glory was about to rush over to help him when another Sandwing, a female this time pushed her to the ground. The two tribe queen quickly looked at her opponents features. She had a scar that went from the middle of her forehead, coming down and turning to the right side of her face and went straight down. She had light brown eyes and scratches all over her chest and body. As she scanned her body, she noticed a wound under her wing. It looked like just another scar, but she could see it was redder, still healing. She shoved the dragon out of her way and went for her side. Twisting her neck and sinking her fangs in her side. The female screamed in agony and grabbed Glory's second half and threw her to a tree. Glory hit it with an eerie crack as the impact, dislocated her shoulder. She screamed, before she knew it someone yelled her name. "GLORY!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       "GLORY! ARRRGH!"  Deathbringer yelled her name as he saw her thrown into a tree, that was followed by an eerie crack and a scream. Deathbringer snapped his attackers neck with one quick motion and ran to Glory, before getting  shoved into a tree himself by a female Sandwing. The one who threw Glory. He lunged at her and bit her forearm and scratched her already scarred face. She grabbed his neck, yanking in away from her arm and pinned him to the ground. Deathbringer jammed his elbow into her neck, making her stumble back and threw a chakram into her barbed tail, perfectly cut off the poison bard and just left an empty hole in place. He dove for her and brought her to the ground. They wrestled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Glory limped to a knife she saw on the ground in a ripped off tail. She yanked it off and tried to limp over to where the female Sandwing was as fast as she could she waited until deathbringer was pinned down and stabbed the huge knife through her neck. She threw her aside and collapsed on her wounded arm casing her to cry out. Deathbringer rushed over to her and gently picked her up and looked at her. "Are you ok are you hurt?"
       "No I'm better than ever brainless I just dislocated my shoulder no big deal." She said sarcastically. No matter in what situation Glory would somehow lighten the mood with her good old sarcasm and humor. His eyes widen and immediately his talons went to her arm. She cried out, "OW stop your hurting me!" Deathbringer winced at that and looked at her with gentle eyes. He hugged her carefully and planted a kiss on her forehead. He was just glad that she was alive. "Please, never run off on me again. I can't imagine what would happen if you died. I can't live without you Glory:"
      The rainwing Queen shed tears and he wiped them away, putting a talon on her cheek. She risked a glance at his mouth then at his eyes. Please...
   He knew what she wanted and he gladly gave it to her. He pressed his lips into hers and kissed her again, more passionately. She reached out weakly for him. Deathbringer picked her up and carried her to the healers.
      When he got there they treated her and he curled up next to her putting a wing over her. Glory turned over so she was facing him and hugged him. They shared another kiss before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~