Gone Pt.2

Did I fall asleep? In the middle of the day? No that can't be it. Well maybe, I haven't slept, I never sleep.  It's very quiet and peaceful here, I shouldn't wake her, she's probably asleep, who wouldn't in this quiet. He thought.
        He got up and laid on the other side of the treehouse. As he laid there, he slowly turned his head looking at the green landscape that had little specks of blue,brown,red,purple and all the colors of the rainbow, it was the most beautiful painting in his head. A green rainforest, crying with rain, tears of all faded shades of color and life, falling down its stormy gray cheeks, and down its  lively green neck.
       The tears would gain pigment and spread across the canvas in forms of birds of paradise and venom-fanged dragons with colors of emotion. They would mix with dark, gloomy colors, and turn into dangerous beings of night,who would devour those birds and bring the dull color to the smaller living, who would not yet be as deadly as their tree. The little apple would grow into a dark colored tree that would devour the birds of color just like its original tree did.
         The Bringer of Death himself, never knew anything about colors or painting. All he knew was the gray, intoxicating sky and the dark, gloomy shades of misery. But when he'd taken a life, he knew only one shade of red. As he left with his mother, he'd founded dark shades of blue to crystal clear blue, that contained many beings in all its shades too. One of them who would spill that one shade of red unto that sandy yellow canvas. He found all these colors on the islands, on his flight and on his mission. But when his mother died, the dark black color, spilled onto the lively canvas and mixed with them, turning them to an even darker, gloomy shade, more miserable than the misery he knew.
     It went on for 8 years as that canvas lost all color and could barley show life. It wasn't until a crystal goddess, with eyes as green as most of the color of the first painting, and horns as dark as the dead bark, was summoned in front of him. She's blessed him with life, and he refused his order. He'd went back to the second painting, when it still wasn't finished to rescue the one who'd blessed him. She was safe and repainted in the lively green canvas. Days later, part of the night sky dropped onto the green canvas and mixed a part of the green colors into a dark green pigment, almost the same shade as the goddess.
     It then became his job to keep the light of that goddess alive. And he would fulfill that job with glory.
       Deathbringer snapped out of his trance and realized it had been too quiet for too long. He realized the shade of the sky was a tad much darker and he decided to check on his queen. He peeked  inside her open window and his heart lost balance. She wasn't there. He jumped in and with a horror realized that it was completely empty. A delicate, thin layer of dust had gotten in the room. Deathbringer panicked and thats when he spoke up, "Glory? Glory?!" He swept the room once before jumping out and sweeping around the treehouse, she was no where to be seen.
      I didn't sleep.... He realized with a stab of horror, Someone knocked me out, and took her, AWAY FROM ME!!!   He snarled. And screamed at the top of his lungs, "GLORY!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         Before her eyes even opened she let out a grunt. It didn't make much difference though, as when she did open them, she almost thought she didn't, and had to put her claws lightly on her eye lids to make sure she was blinking. It was pitch black not a single trace of color anywhere. Except for the dark green color of her scales, that barley showed in the darkness.
        Glory stood up, and walked forward, or at least, she tried to. A few steps in, and she was hauled back to the cold concrete floor, Glory hissed, and ran to whoever had pulled her, only to run into a wall and drop on the floor with a heavy thud. Her claws went to her talons and she felt eerily cold metal that zigzagged across he talons and grew inside the walls.
     Glory realized that the chains were also on her back talons and now tangled, from her thrashing.
       "Hello?" She called out. Her voice rang out in clear Echo's that faded out. "Is anybody there? Let me go or you'll regret this! IM A QUEEN YA KNOW!!" She threatened.
        Glory strained her ears and thought she faintly heard footsteps. I imagined it, maybe I imagined it. Or maybe.....   He thought process died out as what she thought was her mind playing tricks on her, was actually footsteps. That got louder and louder, and increased volume as it got closer and closer.
     All of a sudden the talon steps multiplied times 2, then by 3. She could sense there was someone a few feet in front of her and she backed up into the wall and shot the darkness a glare where she thought her Capture was. She pinned her ears as she heard a deep, raspy male voice say in an accent.

     "You are no queen."

      And then she was unable to think anymore as a sharp wave of pain rattled through her head, and an echoing, metal clang, was heard through the dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~