1.

It was raining cats and dogs, and seriously how do I always end up in situations like this. I was sitting alone in a bus, all my clothes wet, sticking to my body.

"Ugh, it'll take forever to get to my grandma's" I thought to myself. It was raining so hard I couldn't really see anything through the window. I tried looking multiple times but it was impossible thanks to the mist. I started panicking and got off the bus on the next stop, thinking I'd stop and shelter myself in a nearby caffe or something.

As soon as I set my foot on the ground the bus doors closed behind me. I looked around. I couldn't recognise this place. It was Kinda a forest, but not really a forest but idk. There were woods in there, Ok. It was raining too hard and I didn't have time to really look around. I found an old, what looked like an old, abandoned building I guess? It was a long time ago I don't remember clearly but all I remember is that I woke up next day all freezing and sick. My throat hurt, my head hurt and I felt little light headed.

I stood up and looked around. My legs little shaky. All I could see were trees. Maybe it was a forest after all. I tried to find the road where I came from. All I had to do was to wait for any bus and find a right one to get to my grandma. I checked my phone and was left with  no missed calls from her. My phone was dying so I decided to call her while I still could.

She didn't pick up. I left a voicemail saying " hey, grandma I'm coming don't worry. I'm just running little bit late. Love you!" I looked around again and couldn't remember how I got here. My nose was all stuffy, I couldn't breathe quietly. Suddenly I saw something move from the side of my eye. My first instinct was to get quiet and stop moving. I observed the place where the noise was coming from and saw a man coming from the trees shouting at someone.

A man. Green one. He looked nasty and I got the creep vibes from him. He looked like he just peed somewhere there and was zipping his pants. I was close enough to see him but I couldn't really understand what he was saying. I heard another voice. A tall black dude came from the trees. I could tell that he was annoyed by the way he was walking. I couldn't hear what he was saying either but the tone was threatening. Frightened tall guy with bright blue hair was following him hesitantly. Annoyed one grabbed the green man by the shirt and threw him in my direction.

I froze. I didn't want to have any interactions with this too but now it was too late. Green one cursed at big one and noticed me. We made the longest eye contact in history. Black dude ran towards us and stopped to catch a breath. He looked me up and down than looked at the creepy one and asked calmly.

" hey, we got lost. Do you know the way to the nearest road" he had a deep voice.
" Oh, I'm sorry, I got lost too and I was about to go for a search" green one had the most displeased face I've ever seen on anyone.
" bloody hell" he said " we can just wait till the kid finds us!" I had no idea who he was talking about but the other guy seemed to agree with his decision.

I couldn't decide whether ask them or not about their plans when the big guy turned to me.

" you can wait with us until our friends come for us"

" ugh, great! Another bloody person to take care of." Green guy wasn't pleased once again. I could hear blue haired guy sigh.

I didn't really have any other choice since I was sick and lost. All my surroundings were trees and grass, if I took the wrong turn I'd get lost in the woods.

" yes, thank-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I fainted.