5.

I woke up to see Stuart laying with me. I felt way better, maybe his voice has cured me. I looked at him. He looked peaceful, kinda sad. His hair was on his eyes, I brushed his hair off of his face. He opened his eyes and looked at me with sleepy expression. 2D smiled at me and went back to sleep, which made me blush. I got up carefully and opened the room. I needed to go to bathroom but didn't want to wake up 2D. I peeked out from the room and was met with a long hallway. Luckily the room to bathroom was open.

I finished my business and looked in the mirror while washing my hands. I looked fucked up. Wave of embarrassment spread over me. Messy hair and drools.

"Ugh!" I said washing my face. I dried off and looked around. I couldn't see a hairbrush. I looked in the mirror once again. My skin was pale from sickness and my eyes had dark circles under them. My hair didn't look too bad but I didn't look as attractive as I usually did.  I tried my best to fix my hair with my fingers and exited the room. I walked out and bumped into 2D.

" oh, you woke up-" I said shyly. Even tho I'm not a shy person in general, but something about him made me want to impress him.

" mhmm" he said in a sleepy voice " you look cute"

I looked at him in surprise but he had already locked the door. I blushed and went back to the room. I checked my phone again. No text from anyone. This made me little too sad. No word from my parents or my grandma, non of my friends asking if I'm alright. I felt so alone in a strangers house. It felt terrible to realise that a random boy that I met previous day cared about me more than a family I've grown up in. My eyes filled with tears as I started to cry a little. I tried my best to calm down but everything I told myself to comfort me made me cry even more.

Suddenly I felt someone touching my back. I couldn't bring myself to look at 2D, it was too embarrassing, crying in his room in his bed sheets.

" are you alright y/n" he asked softly " sorry, dumb question " he paused a little.

" I'm so sorry" I said trying to calm down. He rubbed my back.

" what's wrong" there was no way that I'd tell him.

" nothing "

" I uh- is it about your grandma?" He asked unsure if he should or shouldn't have asked it. But hearing it from him made me cry even more.

" s-sorry I shouldn't have asked-" I calmed down that instant. No way I was gonna sit here and listen to him apologise for doing nothing wrong. This guy took me home, took care of me, landed me his room and sang for me.

" NO,no it's fine! I just-" I didn't really want to say it but " I just felt very alone for a second." I said as quietly as I could. He just looked at me and I started regretting my decision.

" But it's like non of your concerns so don't worry-"

" I know that feeling " he cut me of saying that. " making little friends like you ain't that bad ya know? It's been long since I've not felt alone at night" he smiled at me. " we would make great friends, y/n, I'd try to never let you feel alone" my heartbeat stopped. He was too kind, nicest person I've ever met in my life. I wanted to get close to him and cuddle but he was a stranger.

" I uh- thank you, Stuart, it means a lot to me" he just shook his head and got up. " so you want breakfast or na?" He asked as he reached his hand out to help me get up.

" yup" I took his hand and couldn't help but smile.