10.

When I woke up he wasn't next to me. I was alone in the bed and that made me question if yesterday has truly happened or not. Then I noticed a cigarette next to the bed. I flew out of bad and ran to the mirror. I had a mark left on my neck, so yesterday really did happen but where was 2D? I went to the kitchen and found him there. He was cooking and didn't notice me.

"2D?" I asked softly. He jumped a little and looked over. He was happy to see me.

" y/n! Good morning, love" I blushed when he called me " love" but noticed that he was a little sad. " so you're leaving today"

" yeah.." I wasn't happy about it either. " I'll eat and find a bus to go home" he nodded clearly not wanting me to go.

" when are you going to come back?" I wasn't sure.

" when I can." I could tell he was devastated with my answer.

" when you can? You want to come back, right?"

" of course!" I got closer to him and kissed his cheek. " you can give me your phone number and we can text" I gave him my phone as he wrote his number in it. Then he gave me his to write my phone number in his. Breakfast was more quiet than usual. After eating we went to the bus station and waited for the right one.

" here it is " I pointed at the bus that was coming towards us. I was about to get on it when he pulled me in a hug.

" don't forget to come back here"

" never"

" I'll have to explode your phone with texts, I'm warning ya" he said with a sad chuckle then kissed me and watched me as I got up the bus. It hurt to leave him. The only person that genuinely cared about me. As soon as the doors closed I regretted my decision even if it was the right one.

I got home. Non of my parents greeted me. My mom looked at me and saw that I wasn't wearing my clothes.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?!" She screamed at me and stormed to me. " DID YOU STEAL IT YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

"N-no" I really wanted to go back to Stuart.

" IT LOOKS DISGUSTING." Then she looked at it even more and realised it was men's clothes.

" YOU little SLUT, where the fuck where you! Do you have a boyfriend now? Is that what you do? Instead of being useful you're going out with some guys. Get the fuck out of my house!" I looked over my dad that wasn't even looking at us. He was too focused on his book he was " reading ". I looked over my mom that still looked mad at me.

" fine"

"Fine? Are you finally leaving our house?" She looked mental. I knew she hated me but never understood why. I went to my room and packed all my clothes then looked at my phone. I found a text from 2D.

" did you get home? :3" he even used those weird faces. I smiled but then started to cry. I really wanted to go back to him.

" would you mind me returning and living with you for a while?" I sent the message without second thought. Reply was instant.

" I'd love that" I smiled again, grabbed my bag and ran out of the house back to the bus station. I waited for the right bus and sighed in relief. I was finally going back home. Home was everywhere where 2D would be with me. I knocked on a door.

As soon as he opened it I jumped to him and hugged him as tight as I could.  He looked at my face confused.

" have you been crying?" He sounded worried and a little mad. Not mad at me tho. I told him everything that happened with my parents. My tears started falling from my eyes again. 2D hugged me tight. Then picked me up. I put my legs around his waist. He set me on the kitchen table and kissed my nose softly, than my lips.

" no offence but your mom is a bitch!" He said in an angry tone as he wiped my tears.

" y/n, I'm going back to Gorillaz." He looked into my eyes giving me one more kiss. " come with me"

" but I don't know how to sing or-" he cut me off with another kiss this time on a forehead.

" you don't have to join the band to be with me"

Next day we went to the Kong studio. I met Russel, noodle and Murdoc. Meeting Stuart must have been the best thing that ever happened to me because my life has been great after living with him. Guys in Gorillaz are now my greatest friends with Russel being like a mom and murdoc being a little ass he is. Not a day went by without all of us laughing. It's been years now and me and Stuart are still together, happy.

Thanks for listening to my story.
                                 With love y/n