9.

He took me to the rooftop of a tall building. The roof was big and flat. I got near the edge and looked around, I could see everything from here. Festival looked even prettier from up there. Suddenly I felt 2D grab my hand gently.

" be careful, won't ya?" I couldn't keep laughter, he sounded like a worried mom looking after a toddler.

" I'm fine" I said with a chuckle but I felt him grabbing my hand harder.

" I'm not taking risks when it comes to you,ok?"

" ok, mom" he just started at me. Maybe he realised how fussy he was being and started laughing.

" just be careful " he said with a smile while he pulled me to him. I didn't realise how strong and gentle he was. I slammed into his chest. He looked surprised but then he gave me a soft smile. Then he gave me a soft pet on the head. Then he leaned close to my face.

" I don't want, ya getting hurt" my face was burning as he leaned closer and kissed me.

But he only kissed me on the forehead. He looked up at the sky like nothing had happened and told me that firework show was starting. I couldn't listen to him. I felt too many emotions to even notice that he was talking.

My heart was still beating very fast. I was happy that he kissed me but disappointed that it was on a forehead. At that moment I was sure he liked me back but now I was unsure if he saw me like a girl he'd date. I couldn't be mad or sad. I didn't really have a right, we only met like 3 days ago. Loud noise of fireworks snapped me out of my thoughts. I never liked sound of fireworks. I jumped when I heard the first one explode.

" are you scared of them?" 2D pointed at fireworks with his eyes.

" yeah, kinda" he hugged me from behind. I didn't expect to be hugged especially like that but- his hug was warm. I felt like I've always belonged in his arms. I put my hands over his and we both watched fireworks. The show didn't last long.

" aw, it was shorter than I expected " he said with a little disappointment in his voice. " we should go home, y/n. It's late." I just nodded but non of us moved. I didn't want to break the hug. Eventually 2D slowly took his hands away from me.

On the way back I asked him.

"2D, what day is it tomorrow?"

"Monday " I realised that I couldn't stay here forever. I had to go to work tomorrow and see my parents. " I'll have to leave tomorrow "

2D stopped walking and looked at me. I've never seen anyone more frustrated than him.

" what? But- but why?" He grabbed my hand. I didn't know if he liked me or not but I was sure that he didn't want to let me go.

" I have to go to work" his grub tightened. It almost hurt me a little.
" and see my parents. Get my own clothes and take care of myself " he let go of my hand and looked sad. Then he looked away and took my hand again, this time as softly as he could. We kept walking and got into his house. We entered in his room and he collapsed on his bed. He took out some cigarettes and put one in his mouth. I stood there not sure what to do.

" lay with me" first it sounded like an order but I realised that it wasn't. Even tho he was tall and smoking, he looked  innocent like a kid. I laid next to him. Slowly his hands wrapped around me as he pushed me closer to him. My back was touching his body. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

" that's it! I'm young and dumb and I gotta kiss the dude!" I thought to myself but we both heard an explosion. 2D looked out the window that was right next to the bed. Then he suddenly got on top of me. I panicked not knowing what he was going to do but he just pulled me to the side he was laying on, next to the window. I looked out and saw that there were even more fireworks. They looked beautiful from the distance. 2D whispered in my ear-

" I like you , y/n" he said it softly and hid his head in my neck .

" Stuart-" as soon as I said his name he bit my neck " ack!" I cried out. He looked down at me, softly.

" you're going to come back here aren't you " I just nodded as he planted a soft kiss on my lips.