4.

He left me after bringing another cup of water. I tried to go back to sleep but I kept thinking about Stuart or 2D whatever you want to call him. He was too cute. Sick looking guys have always been my type 👀.

I looked out the window. Sun was coming up. I groaned and threw blanket over my head. I drifted to sleep when I heard a click. I looked up and saw 2D. He was searching for something in a bag laying on the floor. He stood up and turned around noticing me. His eyes widened and cigarette he had in his mouth was about to fall off but he came back to senses.

" Oh!! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry!"
" ah, no I just can't go to sleep-"
" I can't go to sleep either" he scratched back of his head " do ya smoke?"

I did kinda smoke a little. Not too often but I liked to smoke with my friends.
" yeah"  he came to me and set down on the bed, then he looked at me and passed me a cigarette. I put it in my mouth and was about to ask him for a lighter when he leaned close and lit up my cigarette with his. I blushed and nearly choked on smoke, as he laughed lightly.

" you're going to come visit me sometimes ain't ya?" He asked with a grin.

" of course!! I haven't laughed that hard with anyone in a long time. Stuart, you're a funny one" I said chuckling.

" huh, look who's talking! " he said messing with my hair " you're the one screaming around " he said laughing, then he took a deep breath and let out a  big amount of smoke from his mouth and nostrils. He looked very handsome.

" do you live here alone?" I asked as calm as I could, distracting myself from his looks.

" yeah, my friends visit me often but I'm mostly alone. Unless we're all going in Murdoc's house to record the songs."

" songs? You can sing?" +1 more thing to the list to why I liked Stuart.

" ever heard of Gorillaz?" He glanced at me. I tried my best to remember but I wasn't  really listening to any music.

" n-no.. sorry!" He just looked at me and smiled. My heartbeat got faster.

" it's okay" he looked at his cigarette for a second " want me to sing something for you?" I could feel my eyes widen. I already liked Stuart enough but imagining him singing for me was too much.

" y-yeah, if you don't mind of course! I don't want to bother you, Stuart " he grinned.

" I like when you call me Stuart " he got up without noticing my blushing face and picked up a guitar. " hmm, what song should I sing for you " he scratched his head and placed his guitar in his hands.

He started singing " up on melancholy hill, there's a plastic tree.." my heart started melting. His voice was angelic. I couldn't help but get closer to him. Our shoulders touched each other a little, making my heart speed up. I looked at him but he didn't seem to have noticed as he was fully drawn into his singing. I was hesitant to put my head on his shoulder as we haven't known each other for long. So I leaned over a wall and started drifting away.