🌀🌀 DEAR READERS 🌀🌀

🦋🦋✨ REGULAR UPDATES ON TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY !!✨🦋🦋
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

THE ROYALS SERIES:-
#1 My Little Princess

Peace Goddess is my pen name, my username is @A_Peaceful_writer

When you're trying to win over your Prince Charming, can you find him in an unexpected place?

Veronica Hamilton is an heiress of a wealthy family but faces pressure to marry well because of her illegitimate status.

Her target?

The suave and wealthy Peter Frances, a fellow student at the elite arts school known as Four Leaf College.

But due to a number of misunderstandings, Veronica at first mistakes the brooding Caleb Hudson as Peter and tries to get his attention. But when Veronica realises she has the wrong man, she keeps running into Caleb in the most compromising ways and then learns that Caleb is the only person who can teach her to tango to be able to get into Peter's good graces.

But Veronica is annoyed when Peter only seems interested in a poor student, Rachel, who was admitted to the prestigious school because her father saved the principal's life.

Can Caleb teach Veronica to tango right into Peter's heart or will she discover that her destiny is with someone else?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hello my sweet, chubby, great readers.

Here I am with my new story "My Little Princess". This is the first book of "The Royals" series.

This story is adapted from my favourite Chinese Drama,"My Little Princess". The basic plot is the same but I have added my own spices in this story. As I am a big fan of Chinese dramas and Fan Fiction means - Fans may maintain the creator's characters and settings or add their own.  (According to Wikipedia) so I added this book under this category.

First of all I would like to give a brief introduction of myself, my name is Lakshideep. Though "Deep" is my surname but because of numerology these are written together. So my main name is Lakshi.

I would like to thank God, because of whom I have been successful in writing this story with great enthusiasm.

Then I would like to thank all my readers for thinking that this book is worth your time. I hope that you all will like this story and even I will try my best to make it awesome.

There might be grammatical mistakes related to tenses, if so then please feel free to point it out so that I will correct it. And thanks again to everyone for reading it.

You can even check out my poem collection, "The war of emotions."

I hope you'll enjoy this jaw-dropping and amusing journey of Veronica!

MY LITTLE PRINCESS OST BECAUSE OF YOU:-

"When I first met you, I never realized how much you would end up meaning to me. "

- by #bestLoveQuotes

If you like this chapter then please consider to give it a vote. Thanks for reading 😊 And don't forget to add it in your reading lists if you like it.

PS:- I would also like to thank my English teachers, because of them I had learnt this language after all. 😀😅

 😀😅