C H A P T E R T H R E E | The slipper girl

"There are only two times
That I want to be with you
Now and forever."

PLAYLIST- Worst
By Quinn XCII

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Note for readers: I would like to thank all of you for 116 views! It definitely means a lot to me, I hope you all will keep on Loving this story like this.

*************

Have you ever seen a person who had just been robbed by a gang of dacoits?

That's how I might be looking like, right now.

Only now I noticed that this narcissistic guy is also wearing a white suit. I alternated my glance between both the boys standing. I couldn't understand that how should I probably feel right now. Obviously I was feeling embarrassed that I mistook a stranger as my fiancé but one feeling was really strongly radiating through me and that was; anger.

I quickly turned back to face that guy named Caleb,"How dare you to play a duet with me?! Why didn't you said anything earlier?" I knew that this guy did it on purpose. Surely he would have been fallen for my charms.

"Miss, your imaginations are really wild." He replied with that same cold face.

He dares to say this!

My jaws literally dropped down as if someone had hung dead weights on it.

Is this what he thinks?

My imaginations are not wild. The truth is that you are just so....zombie. I don't know why this is the first word that came to my mind.

"Hey you! Do you even know the consequences of talking back to the princess!" I retorted.

"I knew that it wouldn't be any good to talk to you so I didn't reply back then, moreover do you know the consequences of sniffing that white lily?" He said with a victorious smirk on his face.

"I suggest, you don't give that lily to her because....princesses are allergic to it's pollens." And with this, he left without waiting for a reply.

Speechless!

First, he wasted my precious time which I could have devoted to my plan. Second, he talked back and that also all disgraceful words. And now he said that it's no use to talk to me!

Does he think that I am dumb? Okay, I admit that I had always been an average student in my class because marks never mattered for my mom...but...but still it's cruel.

Though he was right about that lily part because I am indeed allergic to it, I wonder how he knew about it.

I feel so robbed right now, how stupid I was to fall for his charms. I actually started building our future. Gosh! So embarrassing.