C H A P T E R T W E L V E | I'll be there for you

"I will keep my feelings bottled up.
Just to see who cares
to unscrew the cap."

PLAYLIST- Maybe I'm Amazed
by Paul McCartney

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Note for readers : Thanks for all your support, here I am with this chapter. I would also like to inform that In between there will "Nicholas and Juliet" moments too.

And definitely thanks a lot for 1k reads! I'll make sure to continue making these chapters more interesting! Hope you'll support me. 😁

Nicholas and Juliet moments

"What is so special about you, Veronica!? Is it the newest style!" Juliet was constantly blabbering with herself while stabbing muffins and tarts and cookies with her fork.

"How can you claim that my bag is fake? How can you call me foolish?"

A waiter arrived with another cart full of spicy dishes and another cart carrying a medium size cake,"Miss Jones, the gentleman over there treated you to this meal. Please enjoy." She said while placing the plates on the table.

Everyone sitting around her looked with astonished looks on their faces, the pink cake laying on an expensive plate with colourful candies, exactly the one she wanted right now.

Juliet looked behind her and saw Nicholas smiling at her, sitting and waving at her.

"Nicholas, what are you up to?"

He stood up from his chair, all dressed up in crisp black shirt and khaki pants with his hands behind his back. He smiled seductively and ran his fingers through his caramel brown hair.

"My queen, are you enjoying your lunch?"

She twisted her lips and growled,"What enjoying my lunch! I'm not in a good mood!"