C H A P T E R O N E | He is coming

"She is
Chaos and beauty
Intertwined.
A tornado of roses
From divine."

PLAYLIST - Love you like a love song
By Selena Gomez

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

POV of Veronica

POV of Veronica

"Good Lord.....his body is so fucking hot!"

I murmured while flipping through the pages of my favourite manga, "Taming the possessive girl". I need to say that the abs of Owen are so prominent especially his gorgeous abdominal V! I can feel my mouth water, but I need to control all my dirty urges right now because-

"Princess, we have reached the mansion." My personal bodyguard, Uncle Ben said. I pulled on my black shades over my eyes while the driver stepped out of the limousine to open the door for me. I quickly hid my comic inside my handbag and stepped out of the car while straightening my white dress and tugging a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

Yes, I have to control all my dirty urges right now because - I am a princess.

The most important thing for me is my image, after all, I don't want to be on the headlines with the caption, "Drooling Princess"!

According to my mum, I have to make regular public appearances, which I don't mind either.

I quickly took a few large steps to cover up the distance but unfortunately, one of the reporters jumped up in front of me, now I am trapped!

Great, I can't run away now.

Even though their presence is irritating me like hell, I showcase my appealing million dollar smile which I had practised since I was seven-years-old.

The moment I smile, I can literally hear countless flashes from the cameras as they capture this moment to put it up on their news channels and magazines.

"Princess Veronica, we have heard that Prince Peter is going to come back from Canada to attend this year's Royal Grand ball! Is it true that you two are already engaged and he's coming here for you?" The reporter shot a question at me.

Huh? Is he really coming? And who the hell said that I'm engaged?

I am still single and a virgin for god sake!!

Maybe the fact that one of the media's spy looming in our mansion is correct because even I didn't knew about this, what a shame! I need to ask mom about this.

Regarding the answer, I say only one sentence which I had practised specifically for these emergency interviews;

"No comments."

And with this, I darted towards my house to save my life. Finally, got rid of them for the time being.

By the way, let me introduce myself, I am Veronica Hamilton, 20 years old, the sole heiress of "Hamilton's Steel and Shipping Company".