C H A P T E R E I G H T | Saving the princess again

" Be a girl
With a mind,
A woman
With attitude,
And a lady
With class."

PLAYLIST - Black Magic
By little mix

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

POV of Veronica

POV of Veronica

What the hell is his problem?! I got seduced by this cold ice cube faced pervert again!

No no no ......!!!!!

How can I have such a bad luck. A few minutes ago I was planning  to save my body from him and now again!

This time I am glad though that I had my handbag with me, I launched it at him, hitting him in the worst way possible while he guarded himself by covering himself with his hands.

"You pervert! Jerk! I won't be that easy on you now! It was your last time and you again this time. You must be doing this on purpose!"

"Stop! Listen to me first.." he winced.

"I didn't do it purposely I swear! You accidentally fell on me."

"Caleb, don't think that you can do anything just because you saved me at the pool!"

"I wouldn't even want to take advantage of you!" He stated arrogantly.

Damn you jerk! It was you who is the culprit and now it is you who are blaming me.

"What do you mean!"

He finally sat up straight and grabbed my camera....my camera!!

"What is so important in it that you can't show me." He said and without waiting for my response he opened it and his jaw literally made an "O" shape.

"This is your so called....creative work?!You...you...were peeking isn't it!"

He said while pointing at me accusingly.

Shit! I'm so done, I quickly snatched my camera from his grip and stuffed it inside my bag, "Who...who...who...is peeking! Jerk. It's none of your business."

I heard the bell rang, I'm glad it did.

"It's time for class! I'll get back at you another day!" I said while he looked at me but I didn't gave him any opportunity to speak. I quickly loaded my things and dashed for the exit door. But remembered something and turned back towards him;

"Right, if you tell anybody about this thing from the last time or today, I will kill you!" And with this I marched away, I hope it would be enough to scare away his soul.

*******

POV of Peter

"The Turkish March is a particularly joyful piece by Mozart, but you made it sound like it was crying! Your fingers lack energy." Our music teacher, Mr. James Mathew scolded one of our classmate who was playing this hard piece a few minutes ago.