C H A P T E R E L E V E N | Oh my tutor!

"Because of you,
I laugh a little harder,
Cry a little less
And
Smile a little more."

PLAYLIST- Stressed out
By Twenty one pilots cover by JFla

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

POV of Veronica

POV of Veronica

"You both know each other?" Mom asked. She must have noted the surprise on my face.

I smiled to show that everything is okay,"Senior Caleb is a genius at our college. He's very famous."

I shot him a disgusting look when mom was not seeing me.

"Great then. As expected for someone Zion recommended." She exclaimed gladly.

"Then I will leave Veronica up to you." She said to him.

Yes, leave me in the hands of this devil.

"I will do my best to complete it." He replied and looked at me.

I can literally imagine him finishing me!

"Looks like you two will interact well." Mom smiled, and with this she went inside her study room.

There's definitely no way I'll get along with him!

I quickly pulled him inside our guest room which is the venue for his tyranny and my adversity.

He pulled back his hand.

"Why is it you again?" I scowled at him.

"Ever since the royal ball party, why are you everywhere?"

He looked at the other side, almost bored which made me more mad at him.

"Are you interested in me? You're purposely trying to get closer to me." I sighed deeply and crossed my arms around my chest.

"Caleb, let me tell you. You and I are impossible. You can forget these thoughts okay?" I said while stressing on each word. Because of sympathy I even patted his shoulder.

"I don't have time to think about those kinds of stuff. Principal told me to come here to tutor you."

"Then you are saying that you don't want to tutor me?"

He winked his eyes, indicating that he agreed with what I said.

Perfect.