Info

Corbyn Besson- Has been in an accident causing his skin to be come a certain white. He went crazy at the age of fourteen, on the night of October 22nd. It started with him in the bathroom him cutting a smile from his cheek on both sides, cutting a bit under and over his eyes. Ever since that night he's been out murdering with his famous saying 'Sleep tight'

Daniel Seavey- Has been in an car accident at the age of  thirteen, him only being the one who had been affected by it. It caused him to tick at some suddenly touch sometimes, that you're able to hear his bones cracking. Since then kids at school would always make fun of him for that. That's when he had enough, it was his family's fault it happen in the first place, so he burned them alive hearing there, his catch line is 'Tic Toc time is up'

Jack Avery- Is basically dead. He died at the age of fifteen.  Some may say that he drowned more likely his parents had done it. He's pretty much a ghost, he has his own video game. He mostly kills per teens and teens because they are most likely to play his game. If being hunted by him you would face nightmares that are related to his glitches and himself. His catch line 'That was a bad thing to do'

Jonah Marais- Ran away at the age of seventeen reason being him being abused and his mother leaving to be with another man. Has separate personality disorder, he a stalker, quite but a scary type of quite. He also has Schizophrenic. He's crazy, he wore a black hoodie and a white mask, that had black lips and such. He killed people by just staring at them creeping them out and attacking them as he hung them but before that he would toucher them, loving the screams of pain and suffering, He's kind of a toy  maker. His line is ' Let's fix you up'

Zachary Herron- an accident in the woods. He doesn't know how it all happened, but it did. He had no eyes yet he could see? His skin was a gray like color,he was half dead. He needed to eat organs in order for him to survive, even if it sounded disgusting it was quite good to him. He could last a few days without eating, yet if he didn't eat he would go insane. So he had to kill. He was thirteen that time and he's been like that for four years now. He never saw his family ever again. His line is 'Your gonna taste so good'