×Chapter 5×

Zach, Jack and Jonah all made there way to the place where the oldest of them kept his 'past lovers' which he didn't really have a relationship with, just people he killed then 'dated'.

"So what are you gonna do with her?" Jack asked as he glitches here and there.

"I just wanna get rid of her, she is just a whining a lot." Jonah grumbled as he holding onto the dead corps by the waist as they walked.

"I'm whining, well excuse me but you are seeing other people." Jonah said mimicking a women's voice as the dead girl 'slapped' him. "Stop hitting me!" Jonah yelled at her.

"Alright then.... So how much further are we walking?" Zach asked as he scratched his gray skin and glaring at Jack here and there when the glitching boy would sneak a few glances at him.

"Not to far we're actually here now." Jonah replied as he then now dragged the dead girl to a part of the woods and throw her not giving a second thought. "And now I'm the only single one." Jonah said sighing.

"Dont worry Jo." Jack said as he wrapped his arms around Zach which he punched Jack away. "We are not dating!" Zach growled.

Jack raised his hands in defense as he kept a smirk on his face. He could tell on what effect he had on Zach.

"Gosh where's Daniel when you need him?" Zach groaned as he faced away from Jack and looked at Jonah.

"Hey isn't it that ticking dude?" Jonah asked tilting his head. Zach looked at the older one confused but then turned to where the other was looking at.

"It's Daniel." He said a bit excited which made Jack scoff.

Daniel raised an eyebrow at his name being called as he twitched a bit but soon saw Zach and made his way over. He rolled his eyes as he felt the eyeless boy wrap his arm around him, of course he hugged back only to see that Jack was glaring at him.

"Don't mind him." Zach mumbled letting go as he looked around, he tilted his head a bit as he didn't see the other around at all. "Wheres the other dude?" He questioned as he then looked at his ticking friend earning an eye roll.

"Ditched him." Daniel said shrugging his shoulders like it was no big deal what so ever as his bones made a popping noise as he did so.

The other two boys walked up to the two friends, Jonah frowned as he looking at Daniel as he didn't see Corbyn with him. "Where's Corbyn?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Dose it really ev-even matter?" The questioned as he looked at Jonah. "H-e's somewhere okay." He said twitching not caring about the look he was reciving at the very moment.

"Seems like the two couples are fighting. Zach and Twitch are being sassy." Jonah spoke as he looked around.

"Jack and I aren't a thing." The youngest growled as he crossed his arms 'glaring' at the oldest one.

"I'm no-not d-ating that weirdo." Daniel said rolling his eyes not wanting to think about Corbyn. "And i have a name which is Daniel." He huffed.

-------------------------
So I died.....
I was dealing with some things in life, sorry for disappearing for a 'decade'
Here's some big news, while I was gone I found out im Transgender so i use he/him pronouns.