×Chapter 6×

It was already getting dark at the time, the four of the boys where all walking in a group which had Jack asking here and there if they should look for Corbyn. Daniel sighed as he twitched and shook his head at what he heard, as he kept telling him that Corbyn would be fine on his own.

"I'm hungry..."

"I know Z-zach."

"I'm lonely..."

"I-I know jo-Jonah."

"I'm horny..."

"Yeah, o-okay what the f-uck Jack!" Daniel spoke with eyes widen as he walked even faster pulling Zach with him now leaving Jonah and the curly hair boy behind them.

"What? I thought we were all being honest here!?" The curly haired boy Told them as he throw his hands up as he groaned, looking over at Jonah who only gave him a shrug as he walked faster to be next to the other.

"Hey what's that up ahead?" Jonah mumbled as he squinted his eyes as he looked forward. With that being said the rest looked forward besides Daniel.

"How can you see in this dark!?" Zach yelled as he then turned his head at the other with an confused expression, being ignored he huffed as he looked to where the others were looking.

"Wait, is that Corbyn?" Jonah spoke up as he raised an eyebrow, making the others slowly nod agreeing as well. Slowly they call began to walk forward a bit more as Daniel just let out a shaky sigh.

"Wait you all smell that?" Jack asked as his nose twitched a bit as he sniffed the air, the rest answering with a yes or somewhat like that.

Just as the four had gotten close enough to see that the fake blonde was standing near dead bodies that seem to make something, Daniel had his eyes widen as he soon realized it said his name.

"Awe that romantic." Jonah said breaking the silence as he pouted a bit and placed his hand over his chest, Zach looked over at him as he laughed silently as he took a few notes in his head starting to Stand close to the tall one making the curly hair boy growl a bit being jealous.

"So Daniel what do you think?" Corbyn asked with big eyes as he started the the blue eye one completely ignoring the others.

"I -uh w-well." He stuttered as he ticced a bit trying to make out a sentence, but wasn't very successful at that.

"I'll take it as you like it." Corbyn spoke with a proud smile causing the flesh to rip and blood dripping from where he carved his smile.

As the two looked at each other Jonah went unnoticed as he got closer to one of the bodies being a male and cutting them open enough to grab the insides and quickly fixing it all as if it was a bouquet of flowers. Walking back to where the eyeless boy had stood giving him a bow as he handed it over to him, which to the younger one quickly grabbed and thanked him as he took a bite follow by a glare from Jack who seem to be glitching a bit.

"Jonah you can stop..." Jack growled a bit as his voice sounded as if it was glitching here and there, the older one looked over at the curly hair boy and shrugged.

"Why you do interested in him anyways." Jack asked as he rolled his eyes, it going unnoticed as Zach was busy eating as now Daniel and Cornyn had their attention on the two.

"Have you not noticed my ex?" Jonah asked as he then gave a laugh and a pretty creepy one at that. "They're small and cute how I like them!"

"W-wait a minute...." Zach spoke as he had his mouth full of a kidney.

The others now realizing that when Jonah said Ex's it meant the dead bodies he had keep, now seeing the resemblance on why they were short.

"Nah that's funny." Corbyn said as he began to hold in a laugh which was only meaning his cut bleed out more then usual, mean while Jack had his eyes widen as he looked over at him then Jonah.

"Huh well take me on a date first..." The young one mumbled over to Jonah as he throw a knife he had at his thigh out of anger causing Jonah to grown taking the knife out.

"Why do you think I gave you that!" Jonah yelled as he looked at Zach who shrugged a bit.

"Being friendly?" Zach spoke with a shrug, not noticing that Daniel was being pulled away by Corbyn now leaving the three of them. 

"Are we gonna ignore that fact he wants to kill you!?" Jack spoke as he glitched even more then usual.

"Take a joke Jack." Zach spoke as he made kissy faces at him while Jonah gave a nod.

--------------
As Corbyn pulled Daniel away from the others as he then faced him with a smile as blood dripped down. Daniel blinked a few times as he looked at him, there being nothing but silence around them.

"Y-you have a li- ttle blood there..." The brown haired boy stuttered out as a few bones made popping noises here and there. Corbyn raised an eyebrow as he placed a finger on the blood and looked at it quickly.

"Oh thank God I thought I was drooling." He quickly spoke feeling a bit relief that he now knew he wasn't at all.

"N-no you are droo-ling too..." Daniel mumbled feeling a bit awkward at the moment.

"Oh for fuck sake!" The fake blonde yelled out as he scared a few animals away that were close by them.

"Kidding." The Burnett spoke with a smirk as he laughed silently walking away from the other.

---------------------
Finally updated this book, also for my new book coming up its a D.I.D (

dissociative identity disorder)

book. I did a poll on my other book and so far the ship us between Zonah and Zorbyn so feel free to comment down one of those ships.