×Chapter 1×

It was another normal day for Corbyn Besson, well as normal as it would be for him at least. He spent his mornings like he always did, sharping his knifes in the middle of the woods and if he had to cut his smile a bit more again he would. Once he saw that his knifes was nice and sharp he grind, twirling it around in his hands as it brought back memories when he had killed his own family. At first he didn't want to but his own mother was gonna kill him so he had to kill her before she did to him. 

The killer go right up from the tree he was sitting against and started to walk around as he shoved his knifes in he pockets of his hoodie. As he was taking a walk around he could see the guy he has been seeing around for some time now, Corbyn remembered the time he tried to kill the guy.

*flashback*

Corbyn Besson, walked around the woods with his knifes in his hands, when he saw a figure across from him. He smirked as he started to creep forward as blood dripped down from him, from his last victim. As he was at a close enough distance he launched himself to the figure and jumped but some how as he grabbed the person by the neck,  he glitches through him to only have him fall onto the ground and stare at the person who glitches a bit. 

What Corbyn didn't expect was to get a smirk from the guy who only said, "That was a bad thing to do" as it only occurs to corbyn that the guy was just like him, Just different, who he now knows that the guy who glitches was named Jack. Since then on they talked a bit, though they wouldn't call each other friends at all.

-------------------------
(present )

Corbyn rolled his eyes as he kept on walking not wanting to deal with Jack. He needed to kill,  as he felt the feeling he had before when he had killed his own family. As he walked he could see a bunch of animals scampering around here and there, he kept on walking to only stop dead in his tracks. He could see a boy sitting on a tree branch that was able to support him. From Corbyn's view he could see the boy had a bandana that covered his mouth, brown hair, and flinched every so often. 

That made Corbyn confuse, but shrugged it off and creeped up on him to get ready so pull him down seeing that the branch wasn't so high up. Slowly Corbyn sneaked up and pulled at the boys hoodie he had on. Causing the boy to fall backwards with a yell, with Corbyn right on top of him, he could see the boy held an Axe in his hands. The sight of the boy make Corbyn stop when he was about to stab him to death, the boy had nice blue eyes not to mention was quite a looker.

Corbyn quickly took out the knife from the pocket of his hoodie and held up the knife up ready to stab him, yet he wasn't able to. Corbyn couldn't take his eyes off of the boy that started to twitch like crazy. The killer was soon broken out of his trance to notice that the brown hair boy had said something that was muffled a bit from his bandana. So Corbyn pulled the bandana down to hear the boy properly.

"W-What are y-you gonna do huh!?" The boy said as each time he would twitch he stuttered, not from being scared one bit but as if you was just like that. Corbyn could also see that his right side of his lip was missing as if it was ripped off, being able to see the twitching boys teeth. Corbyn only brought the knife to the boys throat to only earn a laugh from the boy.

Corbyn was only able to so a nice decent size cut on the twitching boys cheek, who didn't seem like it hurt him at all, he didn't even flinch. The only thing Corbyn would get out from the boy was a laugh or smirk, that made him more attractive. As the fake blond tilted has head to the side he ran his fingers on the cut so his finger was covered in the boys blood, he then brought it to his mouth and licked it before smirking.

"till next time." Corbyn said as he disappeared into the woods. The boy who twitched, Daniel sat up with a smile as he held his axe tightly and went back to what he was doing before he was interrupted by the wanna be Joker. Daniel sat back at the tree branch to spot the person he was looking for, finally his eyes landed at the woman who was near a creek. He pulled up his bandana and climbed down making his way to her. Once her was right behind her, he stood there for a good three minutes before she notices he was right behind her for a while now.

She quickly turned around to see Daniel twitching a bit here and there as he played with the axe that was covered in blood, new and old. The woman gave him a sacred smile as she gave him a look.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she took a step back a bit. "Is your cheek, Okay?" she asked another question as she notice his cheek was bleed a bit. Daniel let out a big laugh as he took his axe and ran it across his cheek to make a big enough cut that would leave a scar, he couldn't feel it though Daniel wasn't able to feel pain at all sometimes it was pleasurable to him and would make him twitch. 

At this point he decided to forget all about the other boy who 'attacked him' and focus on the woman who was frighten, taking a few steps back she made a run.  It was only a few short minutes when Daniel decided he had gave her plenty of time to run, he ran with his axe in his hand and chased after her. He wasn't far behind from her, The ticking boy then jumped in pulling her into the ground as he held her down. 

"T-tic T-oc your t-ime it up." The last thing you would hear along with the sound of his bones cracking as he twitched and stutters out. With that Daniel brought his axe to the woman's head repeating it over and over again as well as cutting her body into pieces and dumped them into the water. Then he was off to see a certain person, who you could say were some what kind of friends?

---------------------------
What do you all think about it so far?

Also question what type of superhero do you think Zach and Jonah would be good as?
Don't pick Superman or spiderman