Chapter 10: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

"Good girls are made of sugar and spice....me and my girls are made of whiskey and ice." - Rebel Circus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aly (Alyna Naadir)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add contact

I stare at the computer screen, the light flickering on my face.

Sarahbeauty1

AAmara34

alynaaameer

You guys sat together for one day, that makes you friends right? You have all their emails, all you have to do is add them all into a group chat. It can't go wrong, can it? I stare at the names some more, contemplating life, or at least my social life. What if it goes wrong, what if you get ignored. Or what if they leave that would be bad, yep very bad.

Well, I think, you can't make new friends without a little bit of risk. I add all their names to make a group chat on hangouts. I name the group lunch buddies since I couldn't think of anything better.

Lunch buddies🍕

Aly: hey guys decided to make a group chat.

I wait for a reply. I stare at the screen when I see the green circle beside Sarah, Muffin and Amara name come up.

Amara: Hey Aly, how are you.

Aly: good, hbu

Amara: good

Sarah: GUYS I HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!! It's serious

Mackenzie: what's up. You better not be over exaggerating.

Sarah: I am bored out of my mind. There's nothing to do here.

Aly: we have homework missy, go study

Sarah: ew gross

Aly: *sigh*

Mackenzie: speaking of homework how are your science projects coming along

Oh god, I had completely forgotten about that. I go over to my private chat with Lyn and text her telling, her we were behind on our project. She doesn't reply but I keep on getting notifications from the lunch buddies group chat. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to make a group chat. I have created a monster.

I return to the chat only to see message after message after message. Damn, we were becoming pretty good friends. Everyone was on except Lyn. I hope she's not ignoring us because of me. But I didn't do anything wrong, right?

Amara: hey guys I was wondering if you all were free on Saturday. My parents are having a few friends over and they said I could invite some of mine. You guys want to come

Irene: sure it will be fun. What time? And where do you live?

Amara: maybe 2pm and 276 Justin Bieber way.

Irene: ahem what?

Sarah: never heard of "Justin Bieber way" you're joking right.

Amara: this is why I hate my house. Arghhhh, I'm not lying search it up.

Aly: care to explain why your street is named after Justin Bieber.

Amara: I hate my life. Well basically our neighborhood is newly made and so they couldn't decide on names for the streets. So they had a contest and some 11-year-old girl won. Turns out she was a big fan of his and BAAM she names it Justin Bieber way. Trust me there some pretty weird names here.