Chapter 19- Wake Me Up

"I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause" - Angelina Jolie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aly (Alyna Naadir)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I knew you would come, I'm just that irresistible" Omer says standing over me.

"Don't get cocky, I was just bored" I say refusing to meet his eyes. I knew it was a bad idea to show up, god me and my dumb mistakes.

"Now that I am here you better make my time worthwhile. What are we doing?" At this is smile fades

"Um well funny thing....." he says rubbing is head and messing his hair. O god is hair is beautiful, it looks so soft. Can I touch it?

"No you can't, but thanks for the compliment" he says his smirk back on full force.

"I should be asleep right now, lack of sleep makes me say weird things. I didn't mean it. I was thinking of um.... Leonardo DiCaprio. Yes I was thinking of him and his hair."

"I have been told that me and Leo here have a striking resemblance."

"You're too cocky for your own good. Now do stop wasting my time. When you invited me here I assumed you had an actual plan, or were you planning on just sitting here with me and talking. We could talk about our hair, our nails and clothes. Ohh the latest celebrity drama, past relationships and ohhh the list goes on." I look over to Omers face and his face goes from excited, to curious, to confused and then regret.

"We could talk about your ex if it will help you get over him, but I was thinking something more adventurous."

"So was I but you still haven't said anything about adventure so..."

Omer looks around the park, his eyes scanning the area, his eyes then stop at a shopping plaza. It is completely dark except for the faint flickering of the street lamps nearby. His smirk turns into a full smile.

"You want adventure, right? Well I know a place" and with that he takes off running.

"Aly? Hey, wake up, stop snoring on my book," says a voice. 

"Stop touching me Omer! Let me sleep, these bags under my eyes are all because of you" I scream, swatting the hand away.

"What?" a confused Lyn's face comes to view. Suddenly everything clears up and I look around. A classroom greats me. "Omer? Who Omer? What are you talking about?"

My face heats up when I realize I've just screamed at Lyn. I shake my head. Oh God, I was still thinking about what happened last night.

"Um, nothing just a book character," I say, trying to sound calm

"Book character, huh?" asks Lyn, who is now smirking. "What, pray tell me, is the name of the book?"

"You don't want to read it, really boring. I fell asleep reading it. Trust me, it's bad, a very bad book," I say, but Lyn doesn't look convinced.

"Really? I'm interested though," she says, giving me a knowing look. "Spill Alyna, I know it all. Is it your boyfriend? Do you have a crush? What scandals have you been up to?"

Wouldn't you like to know. "No scandal, trust me. I am nothing but an angel sent from heaven," I reply.

"So who is this boy?"

"Lyn and Aly," a stern voice says, "I would appreciate it if you would focus on the lab instead of your gossiping." We both look up to see Mrs.Patel glaring at us as she shifts her gaze to our empty beakers. "We aren't going to be at the boys campus for long, and I need both of you to finish your lab. You know we won't be able to use this place again and the girl's campus doesn't have one."