Chapter 1

"Alpha Finn! I think you need to come see this,"a young pack member yells as she stands by the window. I run down to see the commotion, only to spot the black van parked outside and five of our strongest warriors struggling with something in the back. A pair of claws shoots out and claws directly into one of the warrior's stomachs. He flinches slightly but continues on. I make my way out of the house quickly to be greeted by loud yells.

"Someone just shoot her already! We won't be able to get her out until she is asleep," Brent, my third in command, yells as he struggles with his side of what looks like a cage. Vicious snarls can be heard all the way across the yard as the sound of rattling metal mixes into the noise.

"Stop," I command in my Alpha tone causing every wolf to instantly stop moving. I slowly make my way across the yard, the wolves backing away from me as I go.

"Back away from the van men." They nod and slowly retreat from the van, giving me a vision of horror right before my eyes. Crammed inside the back of the van is a medium sized cage, with a tiny form huddled up to the front. Small arms are sticking through the bars of the cage, long claws coming from every small, dirty finger. I slowly make my way towards the van.

"Where did you find it," I ask the men surrounding me.

"She was in the rogue's basement. By what we have gathered, she has been in there for a very long time," Brent says as his mate wipes away the blood from the wounds inflicted by the girl in the cage. My gaze shifts back to the small form pressed against the side of the cage. My wolf stirs in my mind, small growls coming from him, but a pull moves me towards her anyways. I continue my slow pace towards her until I am just out of arms reach.

"Hey. I'm not going to hurt you," I tell her softly. Snarls continue to leave her mouth. I bite my lip trying to figure out how to get her out of there.

"The only way to get her out is to break off the lock on the opposite side of the cage, or break the bars," Jet, my beta, says as he shifts back into human form upon getting into the clearing. My eyes travel over to the lock keeping the small door closed.

"Be prepared to catch her in case she tries to escape. I'm breaking the bars," I tell the men. They nod in response as they form a semi-circle around the van. I move closer to the cage, just getting in her reach. Her arms instantly shoot out and slice at my arms and stomach. I bite my tongue to avoid wincing as I grasp onto the bars. Using all of my strength, I bend the bars until they snap open. The small form launches itself out of the opening in the cage and straight at me. Sharp teeth latch onto my shoulder as her claws dig into my skin, pain flows from the wounds as I grip onto her small form.

"Clear the path! I am taking her up to my room, no one enter," I yell to my pack as I swiftly move into the house and up the stairs. Her grip tightens as her teeth rip into my shoulder more. A groan of pain forces its way through as I slam my bedroom door shut. With a click of the lock, I throw the girl onto the floor. Her form crouches up and her snarls grow louder.

"Calm down," I command, hoping it will work on her. To my relief, her snarls soften slightly. I let out a sigh of relief before bending down and grasping onto her tiny waist, lifting her up in a way to restrain her limbs. Her snarling increases as I carry her into the en suite. Keeping my grasp on her, I reach over and turn on the water to start filling up the tub. How am I going to do this? Her nails manage to slip from my grasp and dig into my arm, which instinctively causes me to slam her into the wall. I pin her arms to the wall above her head and press her small body to the wall with mine.

"I am only trying to help you. Just calm down and let me help," I whisper softly as I brush her knotted hair from her face. Shockingly blue eyes stare back at me, wide and aware like a startled animal. My wolf lets out a soft growl as the pull towards her increases. Her snarls soften once more as her struggling slows. With a soft nod from her, I slowly let her drop to the floor, slightly shocked at her first sign of human behavior. My eyes travel down her body to see a shredded, filthy, dress type attire covering her body. My claws extend on one hand as I swiftly drag it down the length of the dress, quickly shredding a side so it falls off her tiny form. She is beyond tiny. I grasp onto her again and move her back to the tub. I turn off the water and push her into the tub. Screams and growls escape her as she struggles in the water. I hold her down in the water until her body is fully submerged. She glares up at me through her knotted dark hair as her nails reach out and dig into my arms.

"You are going to get cleaned and there is no debate. So stop this at once," my wolf growls out as he surfaces. Her body shakes slightly before tensing then calming.

"Good," I say as he lets me have control once again. She growls lowly at me but keeps her body still as I gently dunk her head back in the water. Dirt instantly clouds the water around her. It's like she has never bathed. I take a washcloth from the counter and gently start rubbing away at the layers of dirt covering her small body. I grab the soap and pour it on her skin before I continue to rub at the dirt, trying to be careful and not hurt her. She lets out a sudden growl and pulls back her arm. A red mark forms across the now cleaner skin.

"Sorry," I mumble before I go back to cleaning her skin. As the water gets colder, I release the plug to let the water drain before moving her towards the shower. I slide off my shoes and socks before stepping inside the shower with her in my arms. She growls at me and bites at my arm when I touch her, which earns a glare and growl from me. I grab a new cloth and start working on cleaning her skin once more. I drop to my knees and start cleaning her legs, or at least the best I can with her continuous attacks. After at least an hour, I finally manage to get all the dirt and grime off her body to reveal her pale, creamy skin. Her apparently very long auburn hair falls down to her hips, now tangle free. With a puff of air, I turn off the shower and wrap her tiny frame in a large, fluffy towel. She lets out a soft purr type noise, surprising both me and my wolf. That was her first non-hostile sound since I got her. I discard my drenched clothes before wrapping a towel around my hips, covering my boxers that I had left on. I lift her out of the shower and into my arms, pressing her into my chest.

I leave the bathroom and go back into the bedroom, gently placing her feet on the floor by the dresser. I grab a t-shirt and the smallest pair of boxers I own before gently pulling them onto her tiny frame. They both easily swallow her up, but they will have to do. Another soft purr escapes her lips as I grab some clothes and walk back into the bathroom.

"Stay here. I'll be back," I tell her seriously as I push the door shut. I hear a soft growl in response as I quickly slip off my wet clothes and pull on some dry ones. Small marks from her claws still cover my skin as they haven't healed up yet. With a sigh, I shake my head and run my hands through my hair before walking back into the room. My eyes scan across my room before landing on the small form curled up on my bed. My eyes never leave her small form as I walk towards my bed. A soft mewing noise comes from her tiny form as she curls into my bed. I crawl onto the bed beside her and watch as her partially opened eyes slip closed and her breathing evens out. She sure did sleep easily considering how hostile she was before. She rolls over onto her other side and curls up on the bed. Her hair moves to the side exposing her delicate neck. A mouthwatering scent drifts up to my nose causing my wolf to tense in my mind. A soft growl comes from him as he pushes at my mind, trying to get free.

What is it? I ask him. He growls again in response.

I don't know. She smells so delicious though. He responds with another growl. I have to agree with him on that. My hand reaches up and delicately brushes against her exposed neck, small tingles running up from my fingertips. My mouth waters slightly as I take in her delicate, creamy skin that has now been cleaned of all dirt and grime. Her body tenses as my fingers trail over her pulse point before a shivers runs through her sleeping body. A soft mewing noise from her surprises me causing my motions to tense. When my hand stops, a soft growl escapes her as her head presses into the bed, obviously wanting me to continue. Well if you insist.