26 | set day

AMBER AND scarlett were shooting a scene for infinity war. amber was distracted at the lonely chris stood in the back. she noticed him looking at her a lot, staring at her in her tight corset. she stumbled on her words, aggravating both russos multiple times. after a while of messing up, joe and anthony decided to go to lunch.

'what's going on today' joe asked, approaching amber with an annoyed look in his face.

'i am so so sorry, i've just had a lot on my mind today, i can't think straight, i'm sorry'

'don't worry, just, take a break, we're going again in an hour, be ready' she nodded to him and he walked off.

amber looked around for a minute, her eyes landing on chris and anthony mackie in the corner. before she could think, her feet were taking her towards them, and the rest of her body followed.

anthony looked up at the woman approaching, and nudged chris so he would notice her too.

'hey' an awkward chris said.

'hey guys, anthony, is there any chance i could borrow chris for a moment?' he nodded and walked away, giving chris a look. 'come with me' she grabbed his hand and headed out, rushing them to her trailer. after the two minute run, they arrived and she pulled him in.

'amber, what's-'

'wait, let me talk' he nodded 'look, that kiss, i don't want you to think it was nothing, because it was more than nothing, it was... something, something of which i'm still unsure of'

'amber, i get it, look, i like you, a lot, actually, but you don't have to say it just because you feel you have to, because that would just make me feel worse and i-' he was cut off by her lips against his. the kiss was more meaningful this time. amber pulled away and placed her hand on his chest, over his costume.

'trust me, it was something' he pulled her back in, this time kissing her more passionately.

the two were interrupted by a knock on ambers trailer door. she moved away and shoved a script in his hands, before shouting 'come in' to whoever was outside. the door opened and scarlett walked in.

'hey, i was wondering if you wanted to run lines cause you seemed distracted before but, it seems you've got that handled' she let out an awkward laugh before waving as she left, leaving the two alone

A/N
wow, 100 views overnight? i literally love yall so much thankyou!!!