81 | housewarming

amber and chris walked around, greeting their friends and family as they welcomed them into their new home.

robert and scarlett approached them, exchanging hugs. they stood around the kitchen counter, chris poring drinks.

'so guys, your apartment is gorgeous' scarlett said, sipping her drink.

'thankyou, i had no say' chris chuckled.

'yes you did! you had a say in everything'

'well yes, i agreed to everything you wanted'

'you liked everything i wanted'

'no i like you, and i like when you're happy'

'you are cute' she kissed him. 'but now i feel bad' she pouted.

'then get drunk and you'll forget' scarlett chuckled as she handed amber a drink.

'oh, no thank you, i'm not drinking tonight'

'why not? what's even the point of this party?' robert chuckled.

'somebody's gotta stay sober'

'i'll drink for the both of us' chris said, giving her a kiss on the cheek before taking a shot.

amber walked into the living room, hearing a knock on the door. sebastian walked in, greeting her with a hug. 'hey, this place looks great'

'thankyou! it's good to see you!'

'you two, where's chris?'

'in the kitchen playing bar tender, you can join him if you want'

'oh i'm not drinking tonight, i have an early morning'

'then you can join me in the sober corner'

'why aren't you drinking?'

'my step mom bought me a christian cross and i don't feel comfortable drinking with it staring at me like that' sebastian chuckled.

'okay, now for the real reason'

'if i tell you i will have to kill you'

'next'

'what's with this sherlock thing?' she giggled.

'no sherlock thing, just wondering'

'well stop, anyway, you want a coke, or-' she stood up, running towards the nearest bathroom before throwing up all over the carpet. she opened the door, throwing her hair back and burying her head in the toilet.

she was throwing up, her throat burning at the acidic touch. sebastian burst in, closing the door behind him. amber pulled away from the toilet, coughing.

'are you okay?' sebastian said, handing her a towel.

'sure, yeah my throat burns and i'm covered in vomit, and i was due my period six days ago'

'wait you think-'

'i'm pregnant? yeah, that's what i'm thinking'

'that's why you weren't drinking?'

'yep, and you know i'm always down for a party'

'does chris know?'

'i'm not telling him until i know, right now, me and you are the only people who know'

'well, do you want me to get you a pregnancy test?'

'no, imagine if someone sees you at a drug store getting a pregnancy test, hows that gonna look?'

'well, is there anyone here who could go?'

'i'm not telling anyone else sebastian, i'll just wait'

'for what?'

'to see if i get my period, or a chance for me to buy the test'

'you can't wait amber'

'but i will sebastian' she snapped at him, shocking then both. 'look, seb im sorry, really but i can't say anything until i'm sure'

'well whatever happens' she looked up at him. 'i'm here, baby or no baby, chris will still love you'

'thank you seb'

A/N
oooo

okay, i've figured out a way to keep this book going for 100 chapters. i have another few written, so uhm, please stop hating me amber and chris 4lyfe.