11 ✈️

jungkook and taehyung awoke pretty early so they could leave without waking jimin up. before they went, they decided to have a cup of tea. it wasn't awkward between the two, but they both felt like it was. taehyung was already acting nervous and therefore, that made jungkook shy too. they sat there in silence until taehyung said something.

"how'd your piano lesson go?"

"i thought you were there?" jungkook had remembered taehyung standing there the whole time, a smile plastered onto his beautiful face.

"if i tell you this, will you get mad at jimin?"

"i don't know, will i?"

"anyway, jimin told me to go watch tv." taehyung looked away, secretly preparing for his anger.

"oh, what did you watch?" jungkook smiled, he wasn't mad unless jimin had forced him to go and that was very unlike him so taehyung probably went willingly.

"my favourite drama..." taehyung teared up at the thought of it, it was such a sad drama ):

"oh cool! anyway, we should head home, don't you think?" jungkook replied, scratching the back of his nape.

"guess so." they left the empty cups in the sink and left, eventually separating themselves.

• • •

jimin had double history today, which he was quite excited about. he'd get to see yoongi. and i know what you're thinking...doesn't he hate him? but just maybe they forgave each other because of what jimin did for yoongi, i don't know. they were friends now and jimin was quite happy about it. it wasn't like taehyung or jungkook hated him either so it was completely fine if they were friends, right?

[ yoongi's pov ]

i saw jimin walking to history and i got a buzz, an excited one. he was whistling eerily and it was out of tune...kidding, of course it wasn't. it's damn park jimin why would he be out of tune?

i walked up to him, half-shocking him. we talked on the way to history and it was just like the old times; the great old times. and i wasn't certain, but i think he felt the same way.

we eventually got to history and noticed, the rest of the class were here. everyone was silent and a few people gave us looks that suggested 'SHHH just sit down and shut up.' so we took our seats and looked at the angry teacher.

"YOU, ALL OF YOU! SOME IDIOT HAS BEEN GOING CALLING ME NAMES, WHO THE HELL-" then she stopped because she started crying. teacher's pet, jisoo, immediately went to help her.

"MISS ARE YOU OKAY?!" she shouted so the whole class could hear, she wanted everyone to know she was kind-hearted.

"y-yeah, i'm okay jisoo.." i scoffed. honestly, this fucking teacher is so dramatic. jimin held in his laughter, and i encouraged him to let it out. who cares if we got a DT now?

"HAHAHAHAHAHA." jimin let it out, instantly regretting it. i laughed as well, probably louder than him. this whole situation was so funny and i'm glad we witnessed it together.

"YOU TWO OUTSIDE." jisoo said because she knew miss wouldn't be able to say something due to the state she was in.

"who are you, our teacher?" i said, gaining some 'oohs'. i felt great, finally, i wouldn't be timid yoongi anymore, i'd be the person that i wanted to be, and that was all thanks to jimin. he helped me to express my confidence because, well, it basically radiated off him. i learned that being shy gets you nowhere...

"oh so the little mouse decided to finally speak up?" jennie said, defending jisoo. they were best friends after all. jennie was the sassiest girl you'd ever meet and well, jisoo was the opposite. but jennie didn't mind helping her all the time, she liked being sassy anyway.

"FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF KIM JENNIE YOU SLUT." the whole class roared with laughter as she sat back down in embarrassment. jimin had really done it, and he wasn't lying when he called her a slut. she used to use him for sex all the time, and now it was time to expose the bitch.

i blushed when jimin stuck up for me, it wasn't something we'd usually do. i really am grateful to have him back in my life.

"OKAY, THIS HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND." jinyoung said, the whole class looking at him. even i had to admit, he was beautiful. his pale red cheeks went brighter as everyone stared at him, not even knowing who he was. i was just thankful that i wasn't that quiet and shy anymore because even if he was beautiful, he was a nobody. everyone felt bad that he didn't have any friends so they tried to become friends with him because he was pretty. but it didn't work because his social skills were the actual worst.

"i'm ditching, you coming jimin?" i said to him with a smile.

"yep, BYE YALL." he said and i chuckled, picking up my things.

we left and i grabbed his hand, it was a risky move but i don't care.

"thanks for sticking up for me back there." i grinned widely and a gentle smile appeared on his face.

"anytime babe."

A/N:

MORE YOONMIN COMINGGGG ♥