13 ✈️

"do you want to go on a date?"

• • •

the two both laughed, then nodded. finally they were both happy; and jungkook got what he wanted. he always wanted to know who airplane boy was, and no matter who it was, he'd always be thankful. taehyung would put him in such good moods, that barely anything could wipe his smile away. it was really great to have him.

"when's this happening then?" yoongi and jimin burst between the two, hearing their conversation previously. they smirked at each other and waited from an answer from either jungkook or taehyung, but no one said anything.

"come onnnn you shy rats." yoongi said, encouraging either one of them to speak up.

"TOMORROW!" taehyung shouted, he shouted when he got nervous.

"wanna go on a double date?" jungkook asked, evil smirk on his face.

guess who was quiet now? yoonmin. the two of them stood there like they didn't even hear the question. suddenly, jungkook and taehyung started laughing, whilst the boys hit them playfully.

"yeah sure, sounds like a good idea." jimin said, grabbing yoongi's hand and walking in front of the two.

"ooh-la-laaaa." taehyung sung, yoongi's face heating up.

"jimin?" yoongi whispered to jimin, the boy answering with a slight 'hm?'

"are we...together?" he awkwardly asked, looking into jimin's eyes.

"if you want to be, hyung." jimin smiled, finally realising his feelings for yoongi once more.

"yes!" yoongi said cheerfully.

"WOAH, what's going on here?" jungkook exclaimed, winking at the pair.

"listen up kook," jimin took yoongi's hand and lifted it into the air.

"we're dating." jimin finished off, giving a slight smile to yoongi.

"yeah, guess we are." yoongi agreed, still not believing this was happening.

• • •

A/N:

one more chapter left 🙂 yall won't have to suffer my awkward writing anymore.