12 ✈️

it was now after school and taehyung and jungkook were walking with each other, clueless of where jimin was. they saw him a few times with yoongi but he hadn't bothered to come over so they hung out with each other all day. jungkook turned off airplane mode on his phone and taehyung noticed. 'this is the reason he didn't text back! HIS PHONE IS ALWAYS ON AIRPLANE MODE!' taehyung mentally facepalmed at himself, feeling so stupid. but what would happen if it wasn't on airplane mode, would jungkook still ignore him?

"just a second." jungkook said; turning his phone away so taehyung couldn't glimpse over his shoulder and look at it. he knew what was going on immediately. JUNGKOOK WAS LOOKING AT HIS MESSAGES!

*airplane boy ✈️

- you're perfect, bunny
- from the way you smile to the way you flip your hair.
- you're. flipping. perfect.

- and you're making me fall even more D:

jungkook chuckled at the messages, taehyung listening. he blushed as he noticed that HIS words made jungkook laugh. he felt it was a big accomplishment for a shy boy like him.

*bunny 🐰
- whoever you are, you're probably the most perfect person there is, no doubt 🥰

taehyung's phone pinged and jungkook knew it was no coincidence. he looked over at taehyung's phone and saw the SAME message that he had just sent to airplane boy.

"what the fuckkkkk!" jungkook grinned, snatching tae's phone. taehyung felt really embarrassed but it was about time he knew. he shouldn't go sneaking around anymore waiting for something to happen. whatever that was going to happen, taehyung was ready.

"taehyung...that's...are you...ARE YOU AIRPLANE BOY?!" jungkook screamed, sounding like a total mad man.

"what's an airplane boy?" taehyung asked with cute confusion.

"it's...it's the nickname i gave you.." jungkook still couldn't believe this was happening, airplane boy had been right here in front of his nose! he should've known, there were so many similarities between the two.

"why do you always compliment me?" jungkook asked, his voice now going into a small mutter. why would such a beautiful boy like taehyung take the time to go and message him? it made no sense...

"because it makes you feel better about yourself, i hope. i've had a crush on you since like forever dude..." taehyung sheepishly admitted, looking at the ongoing cars driving past.

"taehyung, you're so cute." jungkook was so relieved that he didn't need to make a decision between airplane boy and taehyung since they were the same person. he was the happiest boy alive...but now jungkook wondered, were they dating? no, they can't be. jungkook never said anything nor did taehyung so it was impossible, but he felt so weird asking. it was just an awkward question in general and he didn't want to make taehyung feel uncomfortable.

taehyung blushed, for the millionth time. did jeon jungkook, his crush for like three years, just call him cute? taehyung noticed jungkook didn't look disgusted...instead he had a light blush spread across his face and a small smile, he was so god damn perfect.

"no you are..." taehyung knew that both he and jungkook were thinking the same question, but it didn't come out of any of their mouths.

but then, at the same time...

"do you want to go on a date?"

• • •

A/N:

can you tell i'm running out of ideas? this story's shite.

DOUBLE DATE COMING BITCHES 🥵