14 ✈️

kookie 💕

- ya tae when we going on that date (;

taeeee 💗

- =today. i'm calling jimin, you call yoongi -

kookie 💕

- okay x

• • •

the pair had been a great couple over the past couple of weeks, having very little arguments. everyone was jealous, including yoongi and jimin. they were always second best compared to taekook, but it was cool. because both of them were really happy for them. jimin was happy that he finally got over jungkook and yoongi was also happy he got over taehyung.

* ring ring *

"hey, get changed you big old bitch." taehyung laughed, joking with his best friend.

"HEY! i'm literally two months older so fuck off." jimin said, rummaging through his wardrobe to find some nice clothes. you could hear the clothing hangers sliding along the metal, making a really annoying high-pitched noise. he finally found something to wear and pulled it out, smiling in satisfaction.

"this?" he asked taehyung, who wasn't really paying attention.

"oh yeah whatever." taehyung answered, not focusing on jimin yet on his food. it was really delicious ice-cream...

"okay, see you." jimin said, hanging up.

'ignorant.' he thought, putting the clothes on.

• • •

"heyyy!" jungkook exclaimed, feeling as if he hadn't talked to yoongi in weeks, although it was only yesterday.

"hi jeon." yoongi said, reminding them of the time they fell out over those stupid boys. seokjin, hoseok and namjoon were nobodys now, without yoongi, they were nothing. they pleaded him many times to come back but of course, yoongi was happy with his new life and declined several times.

"oh you've already got the clothes out..." jungkook said, scared that he wasn't prepared and yoongi was.

"yep, big date right?" he chuckled, making jungkook laugh in return.

"actually the biggest date i've ever had..." jungkook said, becoming nervous by the second.

"hey jeon, it's fine you know. you and taehyung are such a good couple, I and jimin would KILL to be you." jungkook burst out with laughter, not believing yoongi's words.

"seriously? you think that?" he furthermore asked in disbelief.

"yep, now get dressed you idiot!" yoongi ended the phone call, jungkook laughing loudly.

he was so happy.

• • •

the time came, and the four met up in a little café they all really wanted to go to. yes i know, a café is such a cliché place but come on, it's so cute. they mostly ordered milkshakes, jimin simple vanilla, taehyung a strawberry one with extra cream and fruits stuffed on top, jungkook a chocolate one with chocolate sauce around the cup and yoongi, who got a cup of water. yoongi was always odd and ill-fitting, and that's what jimin liked about him. they were opposites, and jimin helped him to become who he always wanted to be.

a few hours passed, and they had refilled their cups over four times. they all had great laughs and conversations, and overall, it was a really magical date for them all.

"taehyung, can i meet you in the bathroom?" jungkook said; walking away without looking back. taehyung had nodded with a confused facial expression, why would kookie want to meet in there?

jimin and yoongi didn't even hear them because they were laughing so loud, that even some customers complained and left.

taehyung nervously walked to the bathroom, suddenly remembering the first time he'd talked to jungkook. oh, how things had changed...

once taehyung walked in; jungkook stood really shyly with his eyes directed to the floor.

"i um- i wanted to..."

"you wanted to kiss me?" taehyung asked, already knowing beforehand that they were jungkook's plans.

"how did you know?"

"oh jungkook, i can always tell what's on your mind."

taehyung walked over and gently kissed jungkook, cheeks reddening. he smiled throughout it, as did jungkook.

once they parted, they both looked at each other in the eyes, seeing something completely different than before.

"i love you jungkook."

"i love you too...my little airplane boy."

• • •

—END.

A/N:

i'm sobbing .

——

thanks for reading this book! i hope you all enjoyed it, stay tuned because there will be another one soon (;

— holly .