Dhampir [ Mihawk X Reader ]

D h a m p i r or dhampyr is a creature that is the result of a union between a vampire and a human.

A Dhampir, also called a Daywalker, is the child of a father vampire and a human mother. They are basically Human/Vampire Hybrids. Dhampir have the powers of a vampire, as their powers are similar to those of vampires, but without all of the usual weaknesses. Dhampirs are adept at detecting, hunting, and killing vampires.

Many dhampirs have pale skin and dark hair. At birth they resemble still borns, but they do have a very faint heartbeat. Some even possess sharpened teeth or claws, reminders of their father's undead heritage. They feed the same way as humans do and have no problems being out in the sun.

Their looks are human too, though they are described as being more attractive than humans. They can become more powerful like , but they have to train very hard to increase their strength, speed, and stamina.

 They can become more powerful like , but they have to train very hard to increase their strength, speed, and stamina

[ W a r n i n g : The story is set in Medieval Age ]

Mild fluff

~~~

"Seize that girl! Don't let her escape!" roared the prime guard, angrily looking after my disappearing body.

"We need to bring her to the Sacrificial Altar! Now!"

"Sir Smoker, how did this even occur? Wasn't she locked up?"

"I don't care what that damn woman did! Bring her alive! Akainu wants to see her and that thing die in flames!"

I could hear every last bit of his spoken words, echoing through the stone-build walls of the castle while you were running. The tunnel in which I suddenly appeared, was curled into the dark, only being illuminated by small fire that the candles radiated.

Where should I go?

I could feel your brain starting to defocus, only to frantically search for an exit.

if i go back...No...they'll catch me but if I turn...

I cursed when the long sleeves from the white gown got tangled in the side doors, so I had no choice but to rip them off, only leaving the dress just to a sleeveless tunic.

What will I do when I reach the outside? What if those bastards catch me?

"There she is!"

Shit

"Please, help me!" I screamed, knowing to well that no one could hear your pleadings. I pumped my legs, gaining momentum with each push, feeling the advantage of not carrying an armor.